THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve heard really good things about them from people that I personally know that have played in them. And even the reviews have been good. Plus they felt amazing on foot in the store.

I was just wondering what issues exactly happened that turned him off to never wanna wear them again...why is this a problem in this thread dedicated to Harden’s shoes :lol:
Not about being in a harden thread ,it's just a pretty dumb( for lack of a better term) question.

You want ppl to explain why lifestyle shoe isn't good for basketball simply because of how they felt when u tried them on in store and a couple ppl u know have played ball in them lol

Hey Nick young has played an NBA regular season game in some yeezy 750 boots....wonder why nobody else has played in them lol

Not about being in a harden thread ,it's just a pretty dumb( for lack of a better term) question.

You want ppl to explain why lifestyle shoe isn't good for basketball simply because of how they felt when u tried them on in store and a couple ppl u know have played ball in them lol

Hey Nick young has played an NBA regular season game in some yeezy 750 boots....wonder why nobody else has played in them lol

You sound ignorant as ****

I’m telling you I’ve personally played with people that have had zero problem playing in them, and actually had great things to say about them. This isn’t a pair of Yeezys...they feel like a damn basketball shoe. Some people that get paid to do reviews even said they liked playing in them better than the actual Harden Volume 1’s.

If you have some experience playing in the shoe and can tell me whether you liked playing in them then let me know. Otherwise, please stop sounding ridiculous.

I've played a full season in the LS and gave a semi-detailed review a couple of pages back. If you know how to play on the balls of your feet and stay nimble, the LS is an excellent hoop shoe with just as much if not more support than shoes like the KDX and Kobe 360.

IMG_3798.jpg

the 3 stripes and logo look xeno.

I've played a full season in the LS and gave a semi-detailed review a couple of pages back. If you know how to play on the balls of your feet and stay nimble, the LS is an excellent hoop shoe with just as much if not more support than shoes like the KDX and Kobe 360.

Thank you, knowledgeable poster.

What colorway did you play in?

What happened that was so bad about them when you played? And what height/weight are you?

apologize for the late response, i'm 5'10" 185lbs, the huge difference was the lack of lateral movement, and it felt like the forefoot boost was thinner than that from the vol 1.

71170CEB-6AA3-4AF3-9490-C579D96304BE.png

Bout to cop this pair for like $80 :pimp:

yup, that's what i got too, beautiful shoe, very comfy for casual wear.

apologize for the late response, i'm 5'10" 185lbs, the huge difference was the lack of lateral movement, and it felt like the forefoot boost was thinner than that from the vol 1.

yup, that's what i got too, beautiful shoe, very comfy for casual wear.

Did you go with your normal size that you’d wear in Nike shoes? They felt a little tight but I’m not sure if they were tight enough to go a half size up.

Did you go with your normal size that you’d wear in Nike shoes? They felt a little tight but I’m not sure if they were tight enough to go a half size up.

i went half size up with all my runner boost and the LS, vol 1 and 2 i went TTS. i tried on TTS on the LS and it was tight to the point that it was uncomfortable, so i ordered a pair half size up, and it was the right thing to do because it feels like vol 1 with the spacing when going half size up on the LS, minus the weight in the front because of the toebox "leather".

Cannot decide between Harden Vol 1 and Vol 2. Any tips/observations? these two to be exact: Vol1 & vol2

Thanks!

imo, the vol 2 is an improvement of the vol 1, but i like the looks of vol 1 a lot more :smile:

Those should have been the Vol: 2’s... all they had to do was cage in the forefoot boost and they would have been a perfect successor to the Vol: 1’s given the use of leather and what looks to be nubuck or suede...

Adidas has been dead with harden vol 2 colorways. The man is in wcf and im willing to bet adidas starts releasing colorways after harden gets eliminated if that ever happens

Do the Harden LS Primeknits perform as amazing as they feel when you try them on in store? The Boost in them are the first basketball shoes from adidas that actually feel like the Ultraboost. They feel low and grippy as hell like you’re almost wearing a Kobe 8. I tried on the blue pair with the translucent sole. Might cop either those or the White/Black pair.
Played in the Night Life colorway for a few months, let me preface this that my playing style isn't really crazy, I'm strictly a shooter but need to be quick and responsive on defense, the LS were pretty damn good shoe. I only sold them because I bought them for a huge price tag but they were good enough support wise and they were so damn light! Also they aren't Ultra Boost level comfort, the boost is less than those but they are still fairly comfortable tbh. For the right price I'd definitely pick a pair up.

what a load of bullocks this post is, so pretentious. guy asked a perfectly ok question, the LS has all the components of a ball shoe, just uncaged.

Back
Top Bottom