THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First time playing in the 3 today. Very nice right out of the box! Good lockdown, minimal wiping, great cushion. Definitely going to grab a 2nd pair if they hit the low low like the 2. Shot out to @hoopsboy for posting the coupon a few pages back, absolutely love this cw :nthat:
4E48199E-E2E2-4FD1-8549-F77B75DA964C.jpeg

Wish i'd grabbed another pair when adidas had the 30% sale. Can't find the black/blue corral CW under 100 and the materials on my current pair are starting to break down a little - been hooping in them 4 times a week since November.

Damn bro, that’s major work. I’m a little older and keep a pretty big rotation so I should limit myself to one pair per model, universally, but these are way too nice to pass on a second pair if they hit the low low. I hope you find your CW for a good price, if not I’m sure they’ll be plenty of other CWs for steals w/in a couple months

Yea because Nike built up its brand recognition and reputation to that point where they can say this shoe is dropping on this date and ppl rush to it.

Wish i'd grabbed another pair when adidas had the 30% sale. Can't find the black/blue corral CW under 100 and the materials on my current pair are starting to break down a little - been hooping in them 4 times a week since November.
Where are the materials breaking down? Just curious? I have Cosmos and Supernovas that I rotate between. I wear both once a week.

Where are the materials breaking down? Just curious? I have Cosmos and Supernovas that I rotate between. I wear both once a week.
Just normal stretching of the upper materials. Starting to feel like a half size up over the long run. Not giving me the fit and support that I had right out of the box. Traction and cushion for the most part still super reliable.

Just normal stretching of the upper materials. Starting to feel like a half size up over the long run. Not giving me the fit and support that I had right out of the box. Traction and cushion for the most part still super reliable.
Ah I see. I like my shoes snug/very little dead space so I went half size down on V3s so if they stretch I should be fine.

Ah I see. I like my shoes snug/very little dead space so I went half size down on V3s so if they stretch I should be fine.
If there's one thing I don't love about the v3s it's that. I went TTS and they were perfect for about 3 months. Then as those materials broke in it felt like I should have gone a half size down. Tried on a half size down out of the box and it was way too snug. Maybe my foots between sizes on this one.

If there's one thing I don't love about the v3s it's that. I went TTS and they were perfect for about 3 months. Then as those materials broke in it felt like I should have gone a half size down. Tried on a half size down out of the box and it was way too snug. Maybe my foots between sizes on this one.

They do loosen up a bit with wear but lacing them a little tighter fixed everything for me.

Wait a few months for that Harden 2 level price drop.

It's been mentioned countless times in here but adidas sizing is terrible. I went a full size down in V1s.

Same as here; I went one size down on the V1s.

Went tts on the v3's and initially they felt okay but returned them for 1/2 size down. For casual wear, tts is fine. For bball, go a half size down for a secure fit.

Went to the closest Adidas outlet to me in Aurora...looked around 15 min to find any basketball shoes. Finally asked an employee and be showed me a section where they have 4 "basketball shoes"

Never seen any of em before, had no hardens, no pro bounce, nothing. Nothing really to add to this thread except y'all are lucky that can get these in outlets already lol.

Back
Top Bottom