THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went to the closest Adidas outlet to me in Aurora...looked around 15 min to find any basketball shoes. Finally asked an employee and be showed me a section where they have 4 "basketball shoes"

Never seen any of em before, had no hardens, no pro bounce, nothing. Nothing really to add to this thread except y'all are lucky that can get these in outlets already lol.
The two closest outlets to LA are the same way. The only pair of Harden's the one i visited a couple weeks had were a pair of sz 13 vol. 2's that were literally sitting in a pile of discount sneakers on a fold out table :smh:

Facts.

I’m in SoCal as well, adidas outlets have been very dry when it comes to basketball shoes. Surprised that the Vol. 3’s haven’t been discounted on ADC either because we know they’re sitting pretty hard

Went to the closest Adidas outlet to me in Aurora...looked around 15 min to find any basketball shoes. Finally asked an employee and be showed me a section where they have 4 "basketball shoes"

Never seen any of em before, had no hardens, no pro bounce, nothing. Nothing really to add to this thread except y'all are lucky that can get these in outlets already lol.
Illinois?
They're bball shoes used to stay on point when D.Rose was the face.

They got ton of Harden 1's, LS's and 2's in though so don't lose hope yet.

new colourway! i like it. great pair for the summer.

C024CE0F-684A-4E2E-A1C2-8B181D664C60.JPG

They look like creamsicles. Good summer vibe with that color...

Illinois?
They're bball shoes used to stay on point when D.Rose was the face.

They got ton of Harden 1's, LS's and 2's in though so don't lose hope yet.
Yea Illinois. They were decent last time I went and had a harden 2 here n there...but this weekend was super dry. It's also the closest one at 40 min so not a trip I'll make often after that lol.

Facts.

I’m in SoCal as well, adidas outlets have been very dry when it comes to basketball shoes. Surprised that the Vol. 3’s haven’t been discounted on ADC either because we know they’re sitting pretty hard

Lucked up and copped Vol. 2's on ADC around the holiday season for around $45 shipped. I plan on doing the same with the Vol. 3's. I know timing is everything so of course I may not get them that low but I'm at least shooting for half price. Doesn't even matter the color as they'll be straight-to-court hoop beaters anyway.

Yea Illinois. They were decent last time I went and had a harden 2 here n there...but this weekend was super dry. It's also the closest one at 40 min so not a trip I'll make often after that lol.
Haha, yeah, that drive used to be 40-50 minutes for me too. I recently moved out here since I also work out here as well...It's literally on the way home lol.

Long time ago, a worker told me they tend to get the most stuff on Tuesday - Thursday of the week. I never followed up on this tip, but I know I missed out on the D.Rose 3.0 Chicago Bears edition that came up there on a Wednesday. That shoe never saw an official US release. I was heated because I actually purchased a pair off of eBay for a little over retail.

I’m out in aurora too and most luck I’ve ever had was some pure boosts. Basketball section is always trash
Multi Color 1.0 retros were up there last time I went (like a week ago). They had the Texas A&M 4.0's during their 50 percent off sale. Was sick they didn't have my size.

They usually keep Women's Stella McCarthy's on deck lmao. Men's do tend to be dry, but you can catch something every now and then.

Just copped some Harden Vol 3 from the Citadel Outlets. $54 dollars after 30% off and a game changer coupon.
I had to go up a half size though. I don't mind because I plan on changing out the insole.
They're the Bred Colorway too. Thats my second favorite colorway after the Drew League.

Just copped some Harden Vol 3 from the Citadel Outlets. $54 dollars after 30% off and a game changer coupon.
I had to go up a half size though. I don't mind because I plan on changing out the insole.
They're the Bred Colorway too. Thats my second favorite colorway after the Drew League.
Nice. FSR or back wall?

They were on the shelf but there weren't many sizes left. A couple of size 13s and 10s and I think one more size 12. Oddly enough there was a size 13 1/2 on the backwall lol.

Thanks. I was there last weekend and posted this in the Adidas b-ball thread

Adidas outlets had a 50% off sale this weekend...

Haven’t been in this forum as of late, so not sure if posted. Got there not too long before closing, place looked pretty picked over. I did manage to find something in my size on the back “wall”..

6F257924-AADE-4926-B22C-9677BD4D6506.jpeg

Had a Gamechanger coupon that was expiring soon so used that to knock a few more dollars off

D5E7EEC5-FD57-4AB0-BA2F-11F1C6E3442F.jpeg

No b-ball shoes on main shelves, but a pair of Black and purple (I believe) Dame 5’s for retail in a 12.5; also had one pair of Black and red Harden Vol 3’a for big foot people in size 14 for $99.99

Location - Citadel, CA

Thanks. I was there last weekend and posted this in the Adidas b-ball thread

Oh yeah! I saw those dames too. They feel pretty nice. I think Citadel is holding out on stuff lol. They definitely have some nice pairs in the back. I found Gratitude BYW X a couple of weeks back with 40% off.

Back
Top Bottom