THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The 2s and 3s I had to go half size up....for me the best harden so far is the 1s by far.

Had to sell my vol 3 Iron mans. Really wanted to like the shoe given the reviews. Got my tts and it was bit long plus was too tight in the forefoot so could not really go down half a size. Sucks

The 2s and 3s I had to go half size up....for me the best harden so far is the 1s by far.

That's crazy that you had to go half size up, I always heard to go half a size down. I have the 1's, 2's and just got the 3's.

I had to go down half size down on the 1's and 2's and go TTS in the 3's. I tried on the 3's today and I could've went half size down. Hardens always run long for me.

Had to sell my vol 3 Iron mans. Really wanted to like the shoe given the reviews. Got my tts and it was bit long plus was too tight in the forefoot so could not really go down half a size. Sucks

You're right they do run long and they are snug. Sorry to hear that they didn't work out.

Played in the Harden Vol 3s and they're probably one of my favorite ball shoes of all time, court feel is amazing, love the lockdown and the impact protection from the Boost. Also I feel it has properties of a mid with the big back side while playing like a low, much better than the Vol 2s which I thought were amazing but just way too tight for my wide foot. Wish they didn't take Boost out of the Harden line, what a shame.

Played in the Harden Vol 3s and they're probably one of my favorite ball shoes of all time, court feel is amazing, love the lockdown and the impact protection from the Boost. Also I feel it has properties of a mid with the big back side while playing like a low, much better than the Vol 2s which I thought were amazing but just way too tight for my wide foot. Wish they didn't take Boost out of the Harden line, what a shame.

TTS or half size down?

They're modeling is so generic and makes the product look less appealing. It's a shame because IRL the shoe usually looks a lot better.

We'll probably get some cooler pics of the shoe being modelled by Harden himself, eventually.

Also I feel it has properties of a mid with the big back side while playing like a low
Meh, for me the shoe just plays like a low (which it is). The back piece does nothing but avoid some heel slippage.

The heel in the oreo colour above looks way lower than the blue/pink one, wonder what's up with that? Definitely prefer the higher heel

Do you prefer the Boost in these or the Vol 2 more, particularly in the forefoot?

the 3 is more low to the ground, 2 has more boost and impact protection, i liked both but i think the 2s have more boost in the forefoot but you can't really feel em in both tbh

I can definitely feel the boost in the forefoot of both of my pairs, and I’ve had them both since Feb of this year and have played around 3 times a week consistently since then. It helps that I have two pairs to extend the life, but they both still feel good in the forefoot and lost only a little bounce. I guess that’s why they moved to Lightstrike.

I can definitely feel the boost in the forefoot of both of my pairs, and I’ve had them both since Feb of this year and have played around 3 times a week consistently since then. It helps that I have two pairs to extend the life, but they both still feel good in the forefoot and lost only a little bounce. I guess that’s why they moved to Lightstrike.
Hmm maybe it's cuz I'm a heel striker so I didn't notice much, thanks for the correction. Still would recommend the 3s over the 2s but if the 2s aren't too restrictive and tight, they would be the top dog, maybe I shoulda tried a 10.5 instead of a 10.

Hmm maybe it's cuz I'm a heel striker so I didn't notice much, thanks for the correction. Still would recommend the 3s over the 2s but if the 2s aren't too restrictive and tight, they would be the top dog, maybe I shoulda tried a 10.5 instead of a 10.

No problem man, I wasn’t trying to correct you or anything because other people have said the same thing! I was just relaying my experience but everyone has their own for sure. Hunting for a pair of 3s once the 4s drop and those prices go down. The problem is the 3 is selling better than the 2 did, the 2s sat like crazy (except for the California Dreamin really).

So bought another pair of the Vol 3s for $53 on eBay, the black pair with the black Boost, probably my fav Boost ball shoe model ever.

Damn, DS? I'm over here waiting for the Harden 4 to drop so I can scoop up a pair of the Harden 3s for the low. Can't believe they're still going for retail or close to retail.

Damn, DS? I'm over here waiting for the Harden 4 to drop so I can scoop up a pair of the Harden 3s for the low. Can't believe they're still going for retail or close to retail.
yup, and I'm a size 10, I'm guessing they're go on deep discount like the vol 2s last year soon in which ill pick up even more pairs ha >D:lol:

Back
Top Bottom