THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What did you like about the cushioning? Plush, firmer, bouncy, etc?

JS”

So I don’t own them, just a brief try on. With the Hardens moving from BOOST to Lightstrike, I’m able to say it was a great idea. The shoe is lighter and has that instant step in comfort but also locked in feel (not too locked in, but just right). Not firmer no but quicker response time with a similar feel of BOOST more than Bounce or Bounce +.

If you have ever tried on the NXT Levels, the cushioning feels like it’s already broken in and ready to go.

Textile Primeknit like upper. Obviously I haven’t played in them but Ventilation is their and you won’t be disappointed. This shoe also gives me BYW feels which I love. Harden 4’s might be the best yet in his signature line.

I know we're onto Vol. 4 now but just curious if the War Machiines ever dropped stateside?
ADIDAS-HARDEN-VOL.-3-22MARVEL-GCA22-2.png

sounds pretty good honestly. Cushion being lighter and more forefoot than vol 3 is nice.

Fit and the tongue will be a dealbreaker.

off-topic but I wonder if Doncic will sign with Adidas... His and Harden's skills overlap a bit so it would be fun to have him on Harden 4s for this year and with a sig shoe the next!

Would be a great marketing opportunity to tap into the whole EU.

Seller got Barbershop for $126. Ebay bucks made available today too.
How do I know if these legit or not, they are pumping our fakes I Never trusted eBay.

Seller got Barbershop for $126. Ebay bucks made available today too.

Have you or anyone on here have any good feedback on this seller? That seller has a lot of good feedback on eBay, but like previous poster said, I don’t trust eBay much, but if he’s legit, it’s kinda tempting. His website looks legit too.

Never bought from seller. I wouldn’t post it if I didn’t think it’s legit. 30 day return policy is good insurance. It’s close to official release I’m sure seller want to make sales by dropping original price ($180).
There is one van’s shirt a buyer claim was fake but I don’t know the shirt enough to say if they are real or not and buyer just making a false claim. Most recent feedback are positive. I don’t blame you if you are hesitant to buy on ebay. I have $25 ebucks I’d be the guinea pig if the Barbershop didn’t have the silver piece.
Not sure if they’ll be excluded on discount on adc and other online retailers when they release, if you can wait then do so.

I appreciate your sharing info. But I'm hesitant rather just wait...the real MSRP is $130 not $180 and not gonna fall for the "fake sale" finesse he is promoting.

Yeah just passing it along. Not trying to get anyone from getting fakes. I know retail is $130, sellers that gets things early try to take advantage, when release gets near they'll lower price to get sales before retailers get them. With 10% 8% ebucks promotion they ran figure ppl getting a good chunk of ebucks wouldn't mind getting them under retail now than when promos are allowed.

I ordered them just to get them early. Imo there’s no purpose in selling fakes of them. You’re only going to sell x amount if you try. You’d be better off selling fake yeezys or Jordans.

If they look janky at all, I’ll just send them back and get them from adidas on the 12th.

I ordered them just to get them early. Imo there’s no purpose in selling fakes of them. You’re only going to sell x amount if you try. You’d be better off selling fake yeezys or Jordans.

If they look janky at all, I’ll just send them back and get them from adidas on the 12th.
Post pics when they come in.

Back
Top Bottom