THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
334115D4-564D-4C5D-9547-BD4826F17CF5.jpeg
ED54639E-605C-4C96-960A-68C9844890C3.jpeg
4F599654-0DFA-4650-A9C1-E9E238C6AF99.jpeg
F7CE583C-1B0F-4B75-9B18-7371FCA73D8F.jpeg
98F49B2E-7763-4925-B649-D25F380C449D.jpeg
465FD9D4-28B1-4114-9050-7BF72874FCCB.jpeg
925CE083-0F4F-4188-B181-8CAC77573DC8.jpeg

shot around during the day and thought they felt good. Played pick up tonight for about 90 minutes and still liked them. Not a shoe expert or anything so I can’t get more in depth than that. They’re comfy and I have zero complaints about how I feel after playing.
How is the comfort casually? Looking for some new beaters

Adidas doing with the Harden line what Nike did with Kobe. Loving the soccer vibes from the BMW's and just the overall silhouette of the shoe.

11/1 MEN'S ADIDAS HARDEN VOL. 4 STAR WARS
Style# EH2456-001 | Color: CORE BLACK/ACTION PURPLE/GOLD METALLIC

And he won how many titles? So no, they weren’t bums. But - I’LL GUARANTEE HE DIDN’T FLOP!!!!!

FOH. We both know Wilt played with plumbers, carpenters and accountants. Dude scored 100 points in a game. You really think he’d score 100 against today’s players. Stop being ignorant

FOH. We both know Wilt played with plumbers, carpenters and accountants. Dude scored 100 points in a game. You really think he’d score 100 against today’s players. Stop being ignorant

Wilt was 7’1, athletic with a long reach and 46-48 inch vertical. You think Giannis is a freak and is good?

Wilt would be amazing!

From initial try on they feel exactly like the yeezy 500 with a heel cup. They are very comfortable and would be great causally. As a 170 pound 5 foot 9 person I don’t think the cushion would be enough for me if I was playing basket ball, it almost feels like the shoe sits flat and has no raise between the forefoot and midsole which would be bad for my knees.

Might want to take those Choke City blinders off - only reason harden is even considered a good scorer AT ALL in the is because he flops and hunts for fouls. He travels on almost every jumper, he carries the ball on his low crossover, and takes three steps (eff a gather step - that’s an excuse so refs can not call travels) on almost every drive. He has been a one man show most of his career who has won nothing at all. But yeah, wilt sucked. Next.

Back to the shoes - grabbed these today and will post pics later, but the Lightstrike definitely doesn’t feel as soft as the nxt lvl at first. Love the looks and remind me of the BYW as a low.

ADC not allowing codes on the Vol 4s. Was able to use codes on the Vol 1-3s at launch. This is disappointing...

No discounts online sucks...I have the app and one time in stores I was about to make a purchase and they randomly applied 20% off a new item because of my Playmaker status. Ended up changing my mind, so I'm hoping the discount hasn't expired. Weird because I never received any notifications about it, nor can I check it's status on the app.

Might want to take those Choke City blinders off - only reason harden is even considered a good scorer AT ALL in the is because he flops and hunts for fouls. He travels on almost every jumper, he carries the ball on his low crossover, and takes three steps (eff a gather step - that’s an excuse so refs can not call travels) on almost every drive. He has been a one man show most of his career who has won nothing at all. But yeah, wilt sucked. Next.
Just saw this, whoa lol. I'm indifferent to his game...not the biggest fan, nor do I hate his game either. The travel/gather step argument is eh to me, I mean most of the time it's either a step backwards or sideways...so he's taking (and converting) shots that are already hard to make and making them even more difficult. If I'm a defender that's the shot I want him taking, and as a ref as long as it's not ridiculously obvious AND he's gaining some type of major advantage with the move it's really whatever. Most of them we have to really analyze in slo-mo to see the 3rd step, so in real time it's damn near impossible. I get it though, there's a lot of people who aren't fans of his game but to say he's not a good scorer? Give him some credit bro LOL

Back to the shoes - grabbed these today and will post pics later, but the Lightstrike definitely doesn’t feel as soft as the nxt lvl at first. Love the looks and remind me of the BYW as a low.

Boy sit your casual fan *** down. I’m wasting my time arguing with someone who doesn’t even watch the NBA. I’d be mad too if he dropped 50 on my favorite teams head. “He tRaVeLs, hE FloPs, AlL hE DoEs is shOoT fReE tHros”. Wah wah wah

ADC not allowing codes on the Vol 4s. Was able to use codes on the Vol 1-3s at launch. This is disappointing...

I have the honey app on my computer and it was able to find $10 off at finishline.com for the Vol 4s. Not much but better than nothing.

Boy sit your casual fan *** down. I’m wasting my time arguing with someone who doesn’t even watch the NBA. I’d be mad too if he dropped 50 on my favorite teams head. “He tRaVeLs, hE FloPs, AlL hE DoEs is shOoT fReE tHros”. Wah wah wah

You can take that “boy” **** straight to the trash - you’re from houston, so you know where that is. I’ll guarantee I’ve been a fan of the NBA longer than anyone in this room- don’t make me an expert but I do have a little more knowledge than just casual.

suchafraud23 suchafraud23 grittyman grittyman i will backtrack - by today’s game, Harden is a great scorer. He would probably get buckets in any era based on his size and shot. My main point was he isn’t the greatest scorer ever. I may be influenced by my dislike of his game but I don’t think he is. But to throw away Wilt and what he did is absurd. My point about the titles was he didn’t win as many as he should have, proving he wasn’t playing against bums, not saying titles are everything.

There, I said it - Harden is a great scorer. The Harden Vol.4 is also nicer in hand than in pics, especially the barber shop
color. Grey is still terrible.

You can take that “boy” **** straight to the trash - you’re from houston, so you know where that is. I’ll guarantee I’ve been a fan of the NBA longer than anyone in this room- don’t make me an expert but I do have a little more knowledge than just casual.

suchafraud23 suchafraud23 grittyman grittyman i will backtrack - by today’s game, Harden is a great scorer. He would probably get buckets in any era based on his size and shot. My main point was he isn’t the greatest scorer ever. I may be influenced by my dislike of his game but I don’t think he is. But to throw away Wilt and what he did is absurd. My point about the titles was he didn’t win as many as he should have, proving he wasn’t playing against bums, not saying titles are everything.

There, I said it - Harden is a great scorer. The Harden Vol.4 is also nicer in hand than in pics, especially the barber shop
color. Grey is still terrible.
All good Duke, I just love talking hoops and I couldn’t resist...like you I’ve been a fan for a long time, early 80’s.

On another note, I had a couple pair of Vol 3’s back around when they first released but sold them after a few months. Thought they were okay but after seeing so many complimentary reviews I had a little remorse about selling them, thinking maybe I should have given up on them so soon. Last week I got another pair from the Adidas sale the other day, will be testing them out while waiting on the 4’s to go on discount lol

I loved the 3 - grabbed another pair last week of the silver for $54 at the outlet. Super simple and doesn’t look like a dig but the performance was great for me. Hoping the 4 continues - so far so good.

I loved the 3 - grabbed another pair last week of the silver for $54 at the outlet. Super simple and doesn’t look like a dig but the performance was great for me. Hoping the 4 continues - so far so good.
I’m coming from the Marquee Boost low being my primary three stripe hoop shoe of choice. Different Boost and lacing set ups but strangely I’m finding them very similar overall. Look forward to reading reviews on the 4’s and the new cushioning

Back
Top Bottom