THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
657ED308-C045-45F9-BF8D-2E2658A03506.jpeg
Grapevine Mills adidas outlet store. Not on sale though - $130.

Definitely bricks that will be able to be had on a deep discount. I frequent that outlet. Seems they've had the same Stepbacks, Next Levels and D.O.N's there since the summer of 2020.

Definitely bricks that will be able to be had on a deep discount. I frequent that outlet. Seems they've had the same Stepbacks, Next Levels and D.O.N's there since the summer of 2020.

I didn’t know you lived here. Yeah, the grapevine adidas store is usually not even worth it. Grand Prairie is worse.

I didn’t know you lived here. Yeah, the grapevine adidas store is usually not even worth it. Grand Prairie is worse.

Yep. Born and raised in the DFW, mainly the FW area though. I remember us having a discussion in this forum a little over year ago because I'd see from your photos that you worked out at the Game On sports complex. I'm always out there when select basketball season is in full effect.

Yep. Born and raised in the DFW, mainly the FW area though. I remember us having a discussion in this forum a little over year ago because I'd see from your photos that you worked out at the Game On sports complex. I'm always out there when select basketball season is in full effect.

we are playing full games at lake worth 24 every night around 5:15 and western center 24 Tuesday/Thursday at lunch and then around 6:00 weeknights. Game on Is full on volleyball for now. I’ll find you out there one day.

goin to an outlet todai, what r the chances they got some Harden Vol 4s there ? or have they run their course kinda ? been outta touch with tha 3 stripes for a minute. many thanx !

goin to an outlet todai, what r the chances they got some Harden Vol 4s there ? or have they run their course kinda ? been outta touch with tha 3 stripes for a minute. many thanx !
Just left a Adidas outlet yesterday and they had probably 6 colorways of the vol 4 and they best part was they were marked down to $80 and they were having a 60%off entire store sale. Good luck

Just left a Adidas outlet yesterday and they had probably 6 colorways of the vol 4 and they best part was they were marked down to $80 and they were having a 60%off entire store sale. Good luck
I got one at Ross for 32.99 the other day. Lots of very cheap Adidas stuff at Ross and Burlington. They can't give the Don shoes away around here lol.

Really want to try these but I haven't like the harden line since vol 1 and it doesn't sound like the vol 5 is gonna be the shoe to change that

What’s worse - a dope looking shoe that feels and performs like ***, or a generic looking shoe that feels like 1 million bucks? Haha just a random thought after thinking about the potential of the 5s and how bad they are on court...

Are those the ones that Harden wears?

If so

1614042307615.gif

Yeah those are game pictures of him.

Not a good look when the retail version's traction is getting trashed.

It's different to have an added shank plate (Kyrie PE) or smaller air bubbles (Lebron 17), but to completely switch the traction says your retail product is failing.

Nothing they can really do. The product is made. They're just going to have to ship these to the outlets and department stores and take the L.

Back
Top Bottom