THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The neoprene, huarache like inner booty does fit kind of tight, but would hopefully fit looser with more wear.

The LS never dropped in price / discount which is what myself and others were waiting for. Guess adidas hoops did a good job w that and got their full retail return. Helps pay his contract :lol:

The LS never dropped in price / discount which is what myself and others were waiting for. Guess adidas hoops did a good job w that and got their full retail return. Helps pay his contract :lol:
What are you talking about they are on sale on adidas now. Maybe you wanted a different color but its a few colors on sale currently.

How's everyone finding the traction in the Vol 2s for hooping? I've been taking my Traffic Jam pair to some of the worst rec courts in my neighborhood and haven't had any traction problems you wouldn't also experience in any other shoe. Been enjoying them overall and have been eyeing the Step Back color way coming out this weekend. Wish I could have got my hands on the LA exclusive All Star pair.

How's everyone finding the traction in the Vol 2s for hooping? I've been taking my Traffic Jam pair to some of the worst rec courts in my neighborhood and haven't had any traction problems you wouldn't also experience in any other shoe. Been enjoying them overall and have been eyeing the Step Back color way coming out this weekend. Wish I could have got my hands on the LA exclusive All Star pair.
Still waiting on my miAdidas pair with gum bottoms... I've heard that the solid color outsoles need a lot of break in to get good though.

Fire or nah?

Attachments

• IMG_2330.PNG
    IMG_2330.PNG
    807.5 KB · Views: 15
Same here not the best ever but still good as anything else out there

I’m thinking about picking up a pair of Vol 2s for beaters... any info on the comfort of these outside of the court?

Here’s my quick review of vol. 2’s:

Run a whole size big, bought my normal size, had to return for a 12.5, those still ran long, so I just ordered a 12. Praying the fit.

The strap across the mid foot hurts like a *****.

Traction suck, period.

Cool looking shoe, but hard to figure out what qualities carry over to the court. Heavy, run long, poor traction, tight in mid foot ...

comacoma33 comacoma33 Do the Vol. 2's run even longer than the Vol. 1's? I feel that the Vol.1's already run long... I ended up going down a half a size from 11 to 10.5 and they are still somewhat too long. Like you with the Vol. 2's, I might end up going down a full size with the Vol. 1's |l

mische mische In my opinion, the Vol. 2 run very long. For me they were a full size too big, but the problem is there is a strap the crosses the mid foot area that is very tight. If you have a wide foot you may want to try on. If you have a skinny of narrow foot go a full size to have size down.

Also the crazy light boost 2018 run super long! I suggest going a full size down on those bad boys from your Nike size.

I find the Harden 1s fit me best 1/2 down from my normal Nike/JB size and the Harden 2s fit best in my normal JB/Nike size. I've tried the Harden 1s and 2s in both a 1/2 size down and my true size. Harden 2s are too narrow and just a touch short 1/2 down while the width is just right and lenght is a touch longer than optimal when I go true size. New buyers of these shoes should either try them on in store or order two or three pairs online to find the right size.

Also, I have the CLB18s and they fit just right 1/2 size down like the Harden 1s.

How did you guys find the vol 2 for outdoors use? Currently I play in Dame 4 indoors and use runners for outdoor ball.. and am planning on getting a pair of vol 2 for outdoors as the outsole on the dames are too soft and would wear out quickly.

Back
Top Bottom