THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 5 REVEALED

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Jun 2, 2015
Did you go with your normal size that you’d wear in Nike shoes? They felt a little tight but I’m not sure if they were tight enough to go a half size up.
i went half size up with all my runner boost and the LS, vol 1 and 2 i went TTS. i tried on TTS on the LS and it was tight to the point that it was uncomfortable, so i ordered a pair half size up, and it was the right thing to do because it feels like vol 1 with the spacing when going half size up on the LS, minus the weight in the front because of the toebox "leather".

Cannot decide between Harden Vol 1 and Vol 2. Any tips/observations? these two to be exact: Vol1 & vol2

Thanks!
imo, the vol 2 is an improvement of the vol 1, but i like the looks of vol 1 a lot more :smile:

Joined Jul 23, 2006
Those should have been the Vol: 2’s... all they had to do was cage in the forefoot boost and they would have been a perfect successor to the Vol: 1’s given the use of leather and what looks to be nubuck or suede...

Joined Oct 6, 2016
Adidas has been dead with harden vol 2 colorways. The man is in wcf and im willing to bet adidas starts releasing colorways after harden gets eliminated if that ever happens

Joined Mar 17, 2017
Do the Harden LS Primeknits perform as amazing as they feel when you try them on in store? The Boost in them are the first basketball shoes from adidas that actually feel like the Ultraboost. They feel low and grippy as hell like you’re almost wearing a Kobe 8. I tried on the blue pair with the translucent sole. Might cop either those or the White/Black pair.
Played in the Night Life colorway for a few months, let me preface this that my playing style isn't really crazy, I'm strictly a shooter but need to be quick and responsive on defense, the LS were pretty damn good shoe. I only sold them because I bought them for a huge price tag but they were good enough support wise and they were so damn light! Also they aren't Ultra Boost level comfort, the boost is less than those but they are still fairly comfortable tbh. For the right price I'd definitely pick a pair up.

Not about being in a harden thread ,it's just a pretty dumb( for lack of a better term) question.

You want ppl to explain why lifestyle shoe isn't good for basketball simply because of how they felt when u tried them on in store and a couple ppl u know have played ball in them lol

Hey Nick young has played an NBA regular season game in some yeezy 750 boots....wonder why nobody else has played in them lol
what a load of bullocks this post is, so pretentious. guy asked a perfectly ok question, the LS has all the components of a ball shoe, just uncaged.

Joined Apr 28, 2009
Played in the Night Life colorway for a few months, let me preface this that my playing style isn't really crazy, I'm strictly a shooter but need to be quick and responsive on defense, the LS were pretty damn good shoe. I only sold them because I bought them for a huge price tag but they were good enough support wise and they were so damn light! Also they aren't Ultra Boost level comfort, the boost is less than those but they are still fairly comfortable tbh. For the right price I'd definitely pick a pair up.

what a load of bullocks this post is, so pretentious. guy asked a perfectly ok question, the LS has all the components of a ball shoe, just uncaged.
THANK YOU

Did you have to go a half size up from your normal Nike size in them?

Joined Mar 17, 2017
THANK YOU

Did you have to go a half size up from your normal Nike size in them?
I just did my normal size 10, the shoe is fairly narrow though so you might have to half size up, thought I was gonna have to, a size 10 was pretty tight and snug but a perfect fit. i'd try out a pair at your local footlocker/shoe store.

Joined Dec 29, 2012
Should of copped with the eastbay code. Will continue to wait. The Vol 1 was my best fitting hoop shoe since the original hyperrev. Wide, low to the ground.

Joined Jan 22, 2016
Did Adidas make the Harden Vol. 2 "Nightmares" in a Size 14?

13 is the largest size I've seen online.

If anyone knows where I can get a 14 in that color way, I'd appreciate it. Looking everywhere for it even at StockX to no avail. Thanks

Joined Apr 28, 2009
I had the Harden LS’s in my cart for a few days on FTL debating on ordering them and then yesterday when I was finally about to they jumped from $99 back to full price at $160. What the ****......

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now