THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
harden june.png

June releases from Eastbay

the one on the 15th sounds interesting

Played in the Night Life colorway for a few months, let me preface this that my playing style isn't really crazy, I'm strictly a shooter but need to be quick and responsive on defense, the LS were pretty damn good shoe. I only sold them because I bought them for a huge price tag but they were good enough support wise and they were so damn light! Also they aren't Ultra Boost level comfort, the boost is less than those but they are still fairly comfortable tbh. For the right price I'd definitely pick a pair up.

what a load of bullocks this post is, so pretentious. guy asked a perfectly ok question, the LS has all the components of a ball shoe, just uncaged.

THANK YOU

Did you have to go a half size up from your normal Nike size in them?

THANK YOU

Did you have to go a half size up from your normal Nike size in them?
I just did my normal size 10, the shoe is fairly narrow though so you might have to half size up, thought I was gonna have to, a size 10 was pretty tight and snug but a perfect fit. i'd try out a pair at your local footlocker/shoe store.

Should of copped with the eastbay code. Will continue to wait. The Vol 1 was my best fitting hoop shoe since the original hyperrev. Wide, low to the ground.

Did Adidas make the Harden Vol. 2 "Nightmares" in a Size 14?

13 is the largest size I've seen online.

If anyone knows where I can get a 14 in that color way, I'd appreciate it. Looking everywhere for it even at StockX to no avail. Thanks

I had the Harden LS’s in my cart for a few days on FTL debating on ordering them and then yesterday when I was finally about to they jumped from $99 back to full price at $160. What the ****......

I had the Harden LS’s in my cart for a few days on FTL debating on ordering them and then yesterday when I was finally about to they jumped from $99 back to full price at $160. What the ****......
You snooze you lose but yeah they've been on some weird stuff recently. They did that price thing with the Jordan 32's outside of the Russ CW. Wonder if the companies said something about having them sneakers at that much lower than the actual sites because the Hardens were around 90-100 dollars for about a week or two before going back to full price. Kinda makes it hard to cop now knowing you could've had them for 40-50 dollars cheaper a week or so ago.

Yeah where not every store gets stock. I know for sure mine won't get any. I think they still have the white red vol 1

Yeah where not every store gets stock. I know for sure mine won't get any. I think they still have the white red vol 1
Yeah pretty sure mine won't get them either and still have the red and white vol 1. Dude probably in Cali or Florida where it seems like they get all the good deals lol.

The LS was 99 (3 colorways)
Vol 1 109 (well one was...there were two other colorways and one was full price)
Vol 2 retail but 30 percent off - 2 colorways.

I'm in Illinois (Aurora). This is a pretty great amount of stock for them compared to what they have received on average in recent years.

Id say at least check it out...it is a big traffic weekend.

Back
Top Bottom