THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Check your outlets...
IMG_20180525_145841.jpg

IMG_20180525_145845.jpg
IMG_20180525_145820.jpg
IMG_20180525_145817.jpg
I hope L.A. outlets get these. Definite cop on the Orange pair.

I hope L.A. outlets get these. Definite cop on the Orange pair.
You can get the orange ones now for about that price online fam. Footlocker has the orange cw for 135 with 20% off extra equaling 108 before taxes and champs have the Hardens for 85 before taxes with their coupon but they don't have the orange CW.

FInally got to try on a pair today. Fit was the same for me as the Vol 1’s except the 2’s are snug.

Half size down from my regular Nike size.

Speaking of ways to lace your Harden's...I've tried numerous variations of the lacing setup but honestly they pretty much felt the same way. Lockdown is already really good, not really much left to improve there. Just wondering if the multi-setup is just a gimmick...anyone else feel that way?

Just got my Concretes from the Eastbay sale. Haven't got to hoop in them yet, but lockdown and fit is already better than the Vol. 1 from just wearing them around the house. This is the first time I've gone half size down from my Nike size, and they're real snug. But no heel slip at all.

I also ordered Dame 4s and some Crazylight Boost 18s. All three of them feel nice, but I think the fit and cushion on the Hardens feels best. CLB feels less "stable" because it's not as wide. The Dames fit really nice, but maybe I actually have to play in bounce to appreciate it.

Speaking of ways to lace your Harden's...I've tried numerous variations of the lacing setup but honestly they pretty much felt the same way. Lockdown is already really good, not really much left to improve there. Just wondering if the multi-setup is just a gimmick...anyone else feel that way?

I definitely feel the same way.

The elastic strap across the midfoot is so snug that no matter what you do with the laces there won't be any heel slip or other movement of your foot within the shoe.

Just got my Concretes from the Eastbay sale. Haven't got to hoop in them yet, but lockdown and fit is already better than the Vol. 1 from just wearing them around the house. This is the first time I've gone half size down from my Nike size, and they're real snug. But no heel slip at all.

I also ordered Dame 4s and some Crazylight Boost 18s. All three of them feel nice, but I think the fit and cushion on the Hardens feels best. CLB feels less "stable" because it's not as wide. The Dames fit really nice, but maybe I actually have to play in bounce to appreciate it.

I tried half size down from my normal size in store and they were way too tight.

Half size down on the Vol 1's was perfect for me.

Gotta go TTS on the 2's.

BTW champs is having a wild sale on these when I checked earlier...

^ I forgot to post the same thing earlier this weekend. Champs by my way had all colorways of the Vol. 2s for $99.

^ I forgot to post the same thing earlier this weekend. Champs by my way had all colorways of the Vol. 2s for $99.
That seems to be the price they currently are regarding the 99. They were 80 this weekend though with the 20% off and are still currently 85 before taxes with the 15% off code on their site.

same colours on 3 different models. Am guessing this is the MVP pack. NBA awards on 25th June.
not sure why they are going with blue when team colours are red.

harden mvp pack.png

these drop on the 1st:

20180530220744.jpg
20180530220745.jpg
20180530220746.jpg
20180530220747.jpg

wish adidas would give us more models with the printed quarter cage. camo, floral, animal print etc.. something cool to match hardens dressing.

Man I went and chacked these out today after reading all the positive reviews and they are HUGE! And heavy as hell! I read that they don't feel that heavy on foot but these things are just ridiculous. Makes the Westbrooks seem small in comparison. Can't mess with these. Too bad bc my knees would appreciate the boost. Maybe try the 1st instead.

Man I went and chacked these out today after reading all the positive reviews and they are HUGE! And heavy as hell! I read that they don't feel that heavy on foot but these things are just ridiculous. Makes the Westbrooks seem small in comparison. Can't mess with these. Too bad bc my knees would appreciate the boost. Maybe try the 1st instead.

That's weird, I tried them on last week and they didn't feel heavy at all.

I should've bought them last week with the sales but I didn't, now Champs extra 20% off is done :angry:

That's weird, I tried them on last week and they didn't feel heavy at all.

I should've bought them last week with the sales but I didn't, now Champs extra 20% off is done :angry:
You so cheap to not pay $5 dollars more my man lol? Come on playboy you would spend that 5 on some junk food lol. As far as the heavy feel that's a new thing that I didn't hear people even care about before. They aren't heavy at all to me. They aren't the lightest but they aren't foamposite heavy feel either.

I didn't try them on but they're crazy heavy in hand. Ugly as sin aswell. Maybe if the Mcdonalds cw was available.

Back
Top Bottom