THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20180602133228.jpg
20180602133229.jpg
20180602133230.jpg
20180602133231.jpg
20180602133232.jpg
20180602223921.jpg

You so cheap to not pay $5 dollars more my man lol? Come on playboy you would spend that 5 on some junk food lol. As far as the heavy feel that's a new thing that I didn't hear people even care about before. They aren't heavy at all to me. They aren't the lightest but they aren't foamposite heavy feel either.

I don't see the 15% off coupon or I'd buy.

Like that disruptor custom. If adidas starts letting us use discount codes again on the miadidas Harden 2s, then I’m making more pairs. If not, I’ll wait for something else like the vol 3s, CE18s, KD 11s, ...

Like that disruptor custom. If adidas starts letting us use discount codes again on the miadidas Harden 2s, then I’m making more pairs. If not, I’ll wait for something else like the vol 3s, CE18s, KD 11s, ...

Adidas is never letting anyone use discount codes on MiAdidas again.

These are the same people that charge $10 more for Harden 2's that have black boost.

They've lost their minds over at Adidas. Its unfortunate.

Adidas is never letting anyone use discount codes on MiAdidas again.

These are the same people that charge $10 more for Harden 2's that have black boost.

They've lost their minds over at Adidas. Its unfortunate.

Agree. Since the “boost” boom they have gotten full of themselves and now are starting to slide back. Need some serious attitude adjustments.

Just got my Concretes from the Eastbay sale. Haven't got to hoop in them yet, but lockdown and fit is already better than the Vol. 1 from just wearing them around the house. This is the first time I've gone half size down from my Nike size, and they're real snug. But no heel slip at all.

I also ordered Dame 4s and some Crazylight Boost 18s. All three of them feel nice, but I think the fit and cushion on the Hardens feels best. CLB feels less "stable" because it's not as wide. The Dames fit really nice, but maybe I actually have to play in bounce to appreciate it.

That was my first thought too. The fit is locked in especially at the midfoot. I was surprised at how secure my feet were, compared to the JHV1.

Adidas.com has almost all V2 marked down to $100.
These about to hit the outlets for about 60-70 soon because nobody really seems to be rocking with them like that. Every store online dang near has a fsr of the regular cw. The only ones that moved were the limited ncaa colors and the ibas cw.

They were only released like several months ago and they're already at 100. And to think it took a year for the 1s to get that Low

Adidas.com has almost all V2 marked down to $100.

Thanks for the heads up. Add a 15 or 20% discount and it becomes an even better deal. I see nobody around my way playing ball or rocking the V2s casually, so I'm not surprised by the sales. I've really enjoyed playing in the V2s and will happily grab another pair or two on steep discount. Now we just need ADC to put the miadidas V2s on sale too...

They were only released like several months ago and they're already at 100. And to think it took a year for the 1s to get that Low
True but unlike the vol 1's people aren't really rocking with these like that. I know 3 people with them and I haven't saw them being worn casually at all. It seems like everybody that has them are mostly sneaker reviewers lol. I like them and definitely going to cop some pairs as they keep going down esp the red adidas only CW, black and white pair, and the Cali dreaming.

True but unlike the vol 1's people aren't really rocking with these like that. I know 3 people with them and I haven't saw them being worn casually at all. It seems like everybody that has them are mostly sneaker reviewers lol. I like them and definitely going to cop some pairs as they keep going down esp the red adidas only CW, black and white pair, and the Cali dreaming.
Yea. They’re just reslly bulky and the average person probably isn’t aware adidas even has a basketball line

Back
Top Bottom