THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adidas app says the white ones drop 01/04. I think they messed up. Should have dropped it before Christmas and when the season starts. Not really feeling any of the cw. Maybe just the pink lemonade. Good thing I didn’t pick up the 4 in PL cw lol. All of the rest are too 🤦🏽‍♂️ everywhere with the patches of color. I don’t even see how anyone would want to rock them off court IMO.

I don’t know if there was a previously released date for the Vol 5 but I’m wondering if the date was pushed back some (January 2021) as a result of the negative behavior and optics surrounding Harden right now? I would have imagined a lot of brands would be releasing sneakers this month, leading up to the start of the season (ex: curry / rose) and releasing these now would fit that time frame. This is the latest I believe his signature has dropped (I get the pandemic has changed a lot).

JS”

I don’t know if there was a previously released date for the Vol 5 but I’m wondering if the date was pushed back some (January 2021) as a result of the negative behavior and optics surrounding Harden right now? I would have imagined a lot of brands would be releasing sneakers this month, leading up to the start of the season (ex: curry / rose) and releasing these now would fit that time frame. This is the latest I believe his signature has dropped (I get the pandemic has changed a lot).

JS”
It’s possible. Still strange these released a month or so ago in China.

It's a drop in insole. Anybody still have LeBron XI or Kobe 7/8/11 insoles gonna put those in?
Screenshot_20201211_193221.jpg

Thought I saw that, was wondering why he was doing that. Is he not allowed to wear them until they’re on sale to the public?

He‘s worn the Vol. 5’s in other forms of public media (practice), so I wouldn’t imagine there would be any reason other than saving them for the season opener? Considering that was an unreleased general public CW he was wearing of the Vol. 1’s tonight, he probably just wanted to rock some heat. :pimp:

Side note, is the first CW supposed to be super limited, and exclusive to Adidas website?

Adidas app says the white ones drop 01/04. I think they messed up. Should have dropped it before Christmas and when the season starts. Not really feeling any of the cw. Maybe just the pink lemonade. Good thing I didn’t pick up the 4 in PL cw lol. All of the rest are too 🤦🏽‍♂️ everywhere with the patches of color. I don’t even see how anyone would want to rock them off court IMO.

I can easily see the dislike for the patches, but Im the opposite. I feel like they work on all the CW’s they’ve shown so far except the red based ones (not a fan of those). I do plan on picking up both the white, and black based CW‘s for strictly casual.

this is interesting because I have orthotics I wear for my flat *** feet... I wonder how that will fit sizing and if it will be too tight.
It looks to be the same thickness as the Lebron 11 if not thicker. If your orthos are thinner then you'll need to fill the volume some way or you might have lockdown/containment issues. The shape of it might not be affected. Insoles usually fit within a full size range. Try it and report back.

Look terrible from the side view in that color. Actually don’t mind the launch colorway tho

I'll be one and done on the 5's. Picking up the launch colorway and I'm falling back. Buying strictly for on-court performance use so I don't mind the quirkiness.

Every colorway being shown hereafter just seems to get progressively worse.

Hardens perform exceptionally great for me so I'll allow it for one pair.

Back
Top Bottom