THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are your pairs suffering from discoloration on the white part of the midsoles? It's not the reason I sold them, but that was the only flaw on my pair. Cleaned the white bottoms after every wear to keep them pristine.

Straight up, Harden 2s are my favorite pair of beaters. They're indestructible and comfortable.

Does he have a more comfortable shoe in his lineup?

Are your pairs suffering from discoloration on the white part of the midsoles? It's not the reason I sold them, but that was the only flaw on my pair. Cleaned the white bottoms after every wear to keep them pristine.

Yes they are, it’s black or like a purple ink look. I thought it was from my socks bleeding into the shoes but…

I saw a brand new pair on eBay with the same discoloration. I have a pair I play ball in and a new pair that I haven’t been able to check to see if they’re discolored.

And I’m talking about the Pioneers.

Yes they are, it’s black or like a purple ink look. I thought it was from my socks bleeding into the shoes but…

I saw a brand new pair on eBay with the same discoloration. I have a pair I play ball in and a new pair that I haven’t been able to check to see if they’re discolored.

And I’m talking about the Pioneers.
Same for me, a black discoloring underneath the cage. I thought it was cause water got in there when I wash my shoes but if a DS pair has it then its got to be something else.

1634956691294.png

I feel like the line has lost steam since the 4’s. I’m not even interested in the 6s. May give a second glance if they perform well. But as far as ADIDAS basketball shoes the Trae young’s are the only ones that have my interest.

I feel like the line has lost steam since the 4’s. I’m not even interested in the 6s. May give a second glance if they perform well. But as far as ADIDAS basketball shoes the Trae young’s are the only ones that have my interest.
Yeah, I feel this. The 4s came out if I recall correctly around the time of the pandemic shutdowns, so I never got to play in my 4s (and I still had an extra pair of the 3s ready) so when the 5s came out, I barely paid attention. Even less so now with the 6s.

Yeah, I feel this. The 4s came out if I recall correctly around the time of the pandemic shutdowns, so I never got to play in my 4s (and I still had an extra pair of the 3s ready) so when the 5s came out, I barely paid attention. Even less so now with the 6s.
Yeah your right. The shut down f’d everything up. I have 2 years worth of shoes I haven’t gotten to play in. Double edge sword, shoes were easy to cop but couldn’t use em lol. Plus 2 years added to my old *** 😏

I have lukewarm interest in the 6s. The 4s were ok and the 5s were terrible. I would be more excited if the recent track record were better and I believed the 6s would perform more like the 1-3s

They definitely lost steam! Bad performance reviews will do that. Once we heard they were horrible performers there was no point in getting the 5’s.

So basically most of us took a year off from looking at Harden’s. And now that there’s a new season and we haven’t seen much on the 6’s, we’re still not that interested.

Now that’s Adidas’s fault.

I still would like to see if the 6’s are good performers.

Pulled these out of storage and finally got around to dyeing the toe cap. Going to take them to the gym today or tomorrow.

Attachments

• E3E71ACD-7395-4DA5-8FF6-709F3F10D1DF.jpeg
    E3E71ACD-7395-4DA5-8FF6-709F3F10D1DF.jpeg
    312.2 KB · Views: 909
Was the original cw the all white “Xmas” pair?

They are the tan/khaki primeknit colorway. The only color on the shoes was the orange infinity plate. I like the Vol 1s better when the toecaps are a different color from the rest of the upper, so I dyed the caps red. I couldn't find a good orange to match the infinity plate so red was the next best color.

Very interesting still no official press release for the
Vol 6. I’m sure there are shipping / logistics delays as most companies are dealing with the same, but still, not even a social media post or tech specs released and Harden has worn these a number of times already this season.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom