THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have 30% off code, might go with one of the two and call it a day. I like the rainbow logo option on the tongue sucks it not on the 3 stripes as well. The angles aren't normally how you see the shoe so not sure which will come out better.
harden.png

screenshot-www.adidas.com-2018.12.07-15-42-26.png

3rd option
screenshot-www.adidas.com-2018.12.07-15-51-01.png

Last edited:
So they’ve knocked the Vol 2s out of the way for you finally?

The Vol 3s are number one in my rotation and the Vol 2s are number two. It's close, but I do prefer to play in the 3s more often. I have a few pairs of the 2s and now it's time to start stocking up on the 3s. Hard to pass up getting 30% off on miadidas, so I'm going to order one or two pairs...

The Vol 3s are number one in my rotation and the Vol 2s are number two. It's close, but I do prefer to play in the 3s more often. I have a few pairs of the 2s and now it's time to start stocking up on the 3s. Hard to pass up getting 30% off on miadidas, so I'm going to order one or two pairs...

I guess I’ll have to keep a lookout for them one day when they hit Vol 2 prices. Hopefully I’ll play in the Vol 2 long enough to know if Boost really has improved, and if so then I’ll know I can trust the lighter (but less cushioned) Vol 3.

Man I wish I would have ordered a pair to test sizing before miadidas was live.

I was a 10 in V1, 10.5 in V2. Have most people gone with their V2 size? I do 10.5 in Nike and usually go down a half size but 2s were snug at 10.5.

$112 for a custom pair is a really nice deal. I might be in for a pair at that price...good color options as well.

When I select translucent as the option for the outsole the preview shoes up in red for some reason. Does anyone know if this is accurate?

Just ordered two pairs off mi adidas. One yellow/black and one blue/black. Will post pics and feedback once I get them in "3-5 weeks".

Man I wish I would have ordered a pair to test sizing before miadidas was live.

I was a 10 in V1, 10.5 in V2. Have most people gone with their V2 size? I do 10.5 in Nike and usually go down a half size but 2s were snug at 10.5.

Most people are going with their V2 size when buying the V3s. This includes me.

Just want to reiterate that these shoes are ugly as hell but easily the best performer of the year.

Like when you put them on it’s like sliding into some... yeah. For the first time. Raw.

Just need the price to bottom out like the 2’s did.

Anyone who paid retail for the LS model of the Vol. 2 or any Harden release since he signed to Adidas get sub-par materials, at least leather materials?

I purchased the tan LS model without using the sales coupon for like $80. I probably shouldn't, but putting shoes in the washer is a lot faster than a hand brush cleaning.

Mainly saying the embossed Harden emblem and Adidas logo was withered away, probably due to water absorption.

Still a LS model of the Vol. 2, but was saddened to see that happened so easily.

Just want to reiterate that these shoes are ugly as hell but easily the best performer of the year.

Like when you put them on it’s like sliding into some... yeah. For the first time. Raw.

So far I'm hooping in the Kyrie 5s and LeBron 16s, might have to try these out as the reviews are incredible.

Also - did not realize these were $98 pre-tax and shipping with the ADIFAM 30% off code. Oh boy...

I still like the Protro as my #1, but that has nostalgia behind it also. These for me are a strong #2.

Anyone who paid retail for the LS model of the Vol. 2 or any Harden release since he signed to Adidas get sub-par materials, at least leather materials?

I purchased the tan LS model without using the sales coupon for like $80. I probably shouldn't, but putting shoes in the washer is a lot faster than a hand brush cleaning.

Mainly saying the embossed Harden emblem and Adidas logo was withered away, probably due to water absorption.

Still a LS model of the Vol. 2, but was saddened to see that happened so easily.
If by faster, you mean least amount of effort, then yes, throwing them in the washer is faster. But in terms of actual time elapsed, hand washing takes 10 min tops and a wash cycle takes 30+ minutes.

It's not the quality of the materials, you're not supposed to put ANY kind of leather in a washer.

I still like the Protro as my #1, but that has nostalgia behind it also. These for me are a strong #2.

I had the OG Kobe 1’s when they first came out and didn’t like them so I skipped on the Protros.

I’m all in on full length zoom but the $175 price tag turned me off. I know they’re on discount everywhere now but I’m holding out for the Protro 4’s with FLZ.

If by faster, you mean least amount of effort, then yes, throwing them in the washer is faster. But in terms of actual time elapsed, hand washing takes 10 min tops and a wash cycle takes 30+ minutes.

It's not the quality of the materials, you're not supposed to put ANY kind of leather in a washer.
Just feel it's not a well crafted shoe for the price. At least it's MSRP. If I paid $160-$180,it would be more devastating.

Back
Top Bottom