THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EDA522AA-C899-4C7D-A256-DC03A3F1CCA9.jpeg
Harlem? Copped!

What’s with the default to black boost now on Miaddidas? I’ve done it before and had white boost, am I missing something?

What’s with the default to black boost now on Miaddidas? I’ve done it before and had white boost, am I missing something?

Probably out of white boost or they painted them black anticipating people would choose that more than the white. It shows white boost but in the customizing page it's black by default screenshot-www.adidas.com-2019.01.03-23-13-18.png

My local footlocker had the vol2 stepback and bred colorways selling for FIFTY dollars. If that ain’t a steal idk what is

If you can cop me a pair I’ll buy them off you lol...(dead serious though). I’m trying to load up on more Vol 2 pairs and that’s around how much I paid for my pair (the first maroon color way).

Has anyone noticed that Gerald Green stays rocking the same pair of Vol 2s? They’re the blue colorway and he has worn the Vol 3 before in game but he keeps switching back and sticking to the Vol 2 (the same shoe at that, not even getting a different pair).

I just find that interesting and wonder why...

EDIT : As I am watching the highlights, he literally started last nights game vs Golden State in the Vol 3 and switched back into the Vol 2 by 3rd quarter. Maybe he just hates lows...?

Last edited:
Imma go check my footlocker today. They had em but sizes were dry at one near me yesterday.

Edit: they do not even have that shoe at my local FTL smh

Last edited:
Yea none of my Foot Lockers carry the Vol 2 either and we have like 4 in Indianapolis lol. I would kill for another pair at that price...

Foot Locker in Mall of America had Vol 2s but for like $99.99 still. The OG maroon color and the blue/pink one.

V3 Supernovas look way better in person. Love the contrast between the black and light gray.

Imma go check my footlocker today. They had em but sizes were dry at one near me yesterday.

Edit: they do not even have that shoe at my local FTL smh

Yea none of my Foot Lockers carry the Vol 2 either and we have like 4 in Indianapolis lol. I would kill for another pair at that price...

Foot Locker in Mall of America had Vol 2s but for like $99.99 still. The OG maroon color and the blue/pink one.

V3 Supernovas look way better in person. Love the contrast between the black and light gray.

I just posted this in the Kobe thread yesterday but I’m sure a lot of you didn’t see it...

You can go into any ftl pull up the pair and your size on your phone, scroll down to the barcode, tell them you want to stock locate (Some ( large %) employees are dummies so you may need to ask for a manager) they can ring you up (the price will automatically go to $50 if they’re still being sold for that at any ftl even if they’re not marked down or the price is showing different online) and they’ll ship them to you.

I just posted this in the Kobe thread yesterday but I’m sure a lot of you didn’t see it...

You can go into any ftl pull up the pair and your size on your phone, scroll down to the barcode, tell them you want to stock locate (Some ( large %) employees are dummies so you may need to ask for a manager) they can ring you up (the price will automatically go to $50 if they’re still being sold for that at any ftl even if they’re not marked down or the price is showing different online) and they’ll ship them to you.

saw it, thank you once again!!!!

Da real MVP...going to try this.

So they will do this even without the shoe being there physically AND they will price match to the $50 that the other person on here posted even though that shoe is in a different state? That’s crazy, I’ve never heard of this and the managers at my FootLocker will probably just not even bother because their minds will be blown lol...

Da real MVP...going to try this.

So they will do this even without the shoe being there physically AND they will price match to the $50 that the other person on here posted even though that shoe is in a different state? That’s crazy, I’ve never heard of this and the managers at my FootLocker will probably just not even bother because their minds will be blown lol...

Yessir! I bought a bunch of Kobe XIs when they were on sale for $99. The shoes are usually shipped from another store in another state and they don’t double box (bag of death). I’m sure every manager knows, the dumber employees act like they’re doing you a huge favor sometimes because it seems to be challenging for them lol... when I was buying the Kobes I’d have them scan the barcode and I could see the look on their face when they rang up for $99 :ohwell: :lol: :nthat:

Yessir! I bought a bunch of Kobe XIs when they were on sale for $99. The shoes are usually shipped from another store in another state and they don’t double box (bag of death). I’m sure every manager knows, the dumber employees act like they’re doing you a huge favor sometimes because it seems to be challenging for them lol... when I was buying the Kobes I’d have them scan the barcode and I could see the look on their face when they rang up for $99 :ohwell: :lol: :nthat:

That’s crazy, I wonder why the website price isn’t reflecting the $50. I guess it is store by store basis, but if this is available then it’s basically like ordering them online...?

That’s crazy, I wonder why the website price isn’t reflecting the $50. I guess it is store by store basis, but if this is available then it’s basically like ordering them online...?

I think it might be to get people to go to the physical store but they keep it low key, maybe because it’s a pain in the *** for the stores to ship everything? I have no idea really. Seems like something you should promote but there computer system has always been jenky so might have something to do with that? I actually learned about here on NT during that Kobe sale. Sometimes I use it when I have expiring rewards and have them ship me socks or cheap shorts/ shirts.

I think it might be to get people to go to the physical store but they keep it low key, maybe because it’s a pain in the *** for the stores to ship everything? I have no idea really. Seems like something you should promote but there computer system has always been jenky so might have something to do with that? I actually learned about here on NT during that Kobe sale. Sometimes I use it when I have expiring rewards and have them ship me socks or cheap shorts/ shirts.

def appreciate you looking out for NTers!!!

I ordered the stepback colorway but I forgot the black red pioneer was on sale too? Might cancel my order and try to get those instead. I was in so much shock that it worked that I didn’t even think to try with the black red colorway first lol.

Haven't been in this thread since the Vol. 1 (still waiting for Gila Monsters)...but I really liked the black/blue CW of the Vol. 3, and heard that they were pretty comfortable.

And they definitely are. Boost feels great, fit is perfect for me...buuuuuut I did notice one little "whoops" that made me laugh.

ADC and most other sites only show the right shoe that says "NO ONE," but the left shoe says "SEE'S THE GAME LIKE ME."

SEE'S? Really? Didn't run that one through spellcheck? :lol:

Anyway, the shoes are dope. So comfy. And I had a 25% off coupon and the remainder of a gift card so I paid about $100 for them vs. $160

I also did FINALLY cop a Vol. 2 for about $40 just to say I tried it.

Holy crap, these things are snug. I have narrow feet and once I finally got them on, I felt like I was going to pop out of 'em. All that boost feels wasted with that giant outsole. Oh well, moot point now that I've tried the Vol. 3. Oh, and the Vol. 2 LS Lace are excellent (especially for $52 versus $180).

Back
Top Bottom