THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I also did FINALLY cop a Vol. 2 for about $40 just to say I tried it.

Holy crap, these things are snug. I have narrow feet and once I finally got them on, I felt like I was going to pop out of 'em. All that boost feels wasted with that giant outsole. Oh well, moot point now that I've tried the Vol. 3. Oh, and the Vol. 2 LS Lace are excellent (especially for $52 versus $180).

You should break them in and see how you like them compared to the Vol 3...

Mi Adidas pair arrived. As an SunDevil alum, kept it pretty easy with a blackout approach and ASU gold. With the 30% off they offered at the time, it was a no brainer!

Attachments

• EE71E92C-076C-49AE-880C-36E395F9FB19.jpeg
    EE71E92C-076C-49AE-880C-36E395F9FB19.jpeg
    424.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 0CBC23EC-DCDF-4260-9FB4-5EAD1274F174.jpeg
    0CBC23EC-DCDF-4260-9FB4-5EAD1274F174.jpeg
    214.9 KB · Views: 26
Yessir! I bought a bunch of Kobe XIs when they were on sale for $99. The shoes are usually shipped from another store in another state and they don’t double box (bag of death). I’m sure every manager knows, the dumber employees act like they’re doing you a huge favor sometimes because it seems to be challenging for them lol... when I was buying the Kobes I’d have them scan the barcode and I could see the look on their face when they rang up for $99 :ohwell: :lol: :nthat:

You likely bought their sizes during that heist :lol:. I love it. Especially when employees let that 30% go to their heads.

I just got back from Holiday, am not lucky like you guys in this part of the world to get the V3's on sale. i paid full price on all 3 pairs, Dilok store in bangkok is a cool basketball shop! so is the adidas store in central world. Dilok gave me a free Harden bobble head for getting 2 shoes from them. i also finally got some harden socks.

IMG_7549.JPG
IMG_7863.JPG
IMG_8177.JPG

this takes my adidas harden total up to 17 now. am curious how many hardens do you guys own?

i live in a BS country. India, so i always have to buy from abroad etc.. we don't get a lot of basketball stuff here.

I just got back from Holiday, am not lucky like you guys in this part of the world to get the V3's on sale. i paid full price on all 3 pairs, Dilok store in bangkok is a cool basketball shop! so is the adidas store in central world. Dilok gave me a free Harden bobble head for getting 2 shoes from them. i also finally got some harden socks.

IMG_7549.JPG
IMG_7863.JPG
IMG_8177.JPG

this takes my adidas harden total up to 17 now. am curious how many hardens do you guys own?

i live in a BS country. India, so i always have to buy from abroad etc.. we don't get a lot of basketball stuff here.

vol 1. all the GR colorways minus the Gila Monster (still waiting) and Milled Leather
vol 2. 1 pair IBAS
Vol3. 0 pair so far, waiting for either IBAS or CNY colorways to drop

IMG_7549.JPG
IMG_7863.JPG
IMG_8177.JPG

Nice! Let's see that Harden bobblehead too.
As for me, I have 4 pairs.
V1: "Driveway"
V2: "Concrete" and "Blue Night"
V3: Whatever this CW is called
G26811_01_standard.jpg

Last edited:
V1: Pioneer, Disruptor, BHM (sold), Cactus Kid
V2: None
V3: Cosmos, Supernova

20190107194000.jpg

20190107194003.jpg

anyone else super pissed off that Nike secured the NASA collab for PG?!? adidas lame af for not securing a NASA collab for Harden. PG getting a NASA collab makes no sense to me.. i mean the beard showed up to a game dressed like this:

FC21975C-DE4C-4972-A0B9-DB910681157B.jpeg

Nike getting dudes cereal packs, playstation shoes, nasa shoes & i feel like adidas hasn't done **** for James. Dame got the Bape collab. why does James get no love? most of his shoes kinda plain looking and doesn't really match up with the rest of his crazy outfits, that's why he walks into the arena in designer kicks most of the time.
adidas basketball really needs to do better when it comes to his shoes and clothing line..

20190107194000.jpg

20190107194003.jpg

anyone else super pissed off that Nike secured the NASA collab for PG?!? adidas lame af for not securing a NASA collab for Harden. PG getting a NASA collab makes no sense to me.. i mean the beard showed up to a game dressed like this:

FC21975C-DE4C-4972-A0B9-DB910681157B.jpeg

Nike getting dudes cereal packs, playstation shoes, nasa shoes & i feel like adidas hasn't done **** for James. Dame got the Bape collab. why does James get no love? most of his shoes kinda plain looking and doesn't really match up with the rest of his crazy outfits, that's why he walks into the arena in designer kicks most of the time.
adidas basketball really needs to do better when it comes to his shoes and clothing line..

I think all those shoes moved more units than the Vol 2

I think that’s the point. Not enough marketing campaigns for his shoes. Adidas needs to create some more buzz. It seems they’re just relying on James to ball out and create his own buzz.

Adidas is definitely behind. A part of me wonders if they’re just trying to keep their head above water, seems like they’re super quick to discounts where Nike has the luxury of waiting. Hard to find Kyrie 4s for under $80 and even lebron XV lows for less than $100. They’re definitely not doing things right across the board. ****ty CS and shipping speed. Corporate needs to figure their **** out.

Thinking of taking advantage of the $50 v 2's at footlocker. Currently use the v 1's and love the traction on them for indoor ball. Can anyone say whether the v 2's hold up to the v 1's as far as traction goes?

Back
Top Bottom