THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like the shoe but they advertise "energy return" which I'm still skeptical about. Anyways they kept my body safe while playing on a sprained mcl so I can't really complain. The translucent outsole get better for you guys on dusty courts after more wears or is it the same? I was slipping when running suicides on one of the nastiest community floors
Honestly it's the truth, Boost have saved my legs these past 2 years at the start of wearing Boost ball shoes, it's like night and day compared to Nike ball shoes.

Eh night and day don’t agree with. My KD10 full zoom I get the same type of leg anti fatigue feeling y’all are talking about with the harden 1 or CE16.

Eh night and day don’t agree with. My KD10 full zoom I get the same type of leg anti fatigue feeling y’all are talking about with the harden 1 or CE16.

To be fair I haven’t played in Zoom for a while now so I’ll have to try my 2k4s again the next time I play. I just know, for me, the next-day soreness stopped immediately after playing in the Harden Vol 2 ( only Harden I’ve tried). Having played in foams for the past 2 years now, Boost is the only one I can play in and not feel sore after...

I think there’s an element of getting used to hardwood floors again too, if any of you like me took years off from playing full court basketball. Had to get my body reacclimated to that pounding and short twitch movement. Boost makes that transition easier. Or if you play on a crap court, rubber, tiles, etc.

I swore by CE16 for a while, then harden 1, now kd10, but still find it fun to mix in a kobe11 or PG1 or jordan28low every now and then.

I think there’s an element of getting used to hardwood floors again too, if any of you like me took years off from playing full court basketball. Had to get my body reacclimated to that pounding and short twitch movement. Boost makes that transition easier. Or if you play on a crap court, rubber, tiles, etc.

I swore by CE16 for a while, then harden 1, now kd10, but still find it fun to mix in a kobe11 or PG1 or jordan28low every now and then.

True, good point. I play on a carpet court (very hard and lots of shock and impact) and also a regular hardwood court. The carpet court is basically like playing outside and also chews through traction like outdoors (another win for the Vol 2 because of the hard rubber).

To be fair I haven’t played in Zoom for a while now so I’ll have to try my 2k4s again the next time I play. I just know, for me, the next-day soreness stopped immediately after playing in the Harden Vol 2 ( only Harden I’ve tried). Having played in foams for the past 2 years now, Boost is the only one I can play in and not feel sore after...

2K4 is NOT a good representation of Zoom.

2K4 is NOT a good representation of Zoom.

Yea true, the last good Zoom shoes I played in was probably the 20-5-5? I think that would be the only comparable ones to Boost since they have full length Zoom that is thick. Other than that I don’t think any other Zoom setup would compare to the Vol 2 (at least that I have), maybe the Why Not 0.1?

I think the boost in their bball shoes is just to densely packed for my preference. I'm going to try the Vol 3 again but change out the insole.
I would really like some hoka midsole basketball shoes to drop lol.

Not to get off topic but I actually really enjoy the 2k4. I can understand why the lack of cushioning is a put off, but I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the forefoot cushion. I wish it was a full width forefoot bag, but the met bag was thick enough to suffice. The heel Zoom is ridiculous in those, at least in the most recent retro.

How do you get the Harden Vol 3 discount in store?
Not speaking from experience, just what I've read on NT: go to a Foot Locker/Champs and have them stock locate a shoe in your size. Might be helpful to pull up the product number from the website for the specific color you're looking for.

Not speaking from experience, just what I've read on NT: go to a Foot Locker/Champs and have them stock locate a shoe in your size. Might be helpful to pull up the product number from the website for the specific color you're looking for.
Its not for the 3's though its for the 2's. I don't think the 3's are on sale yet

I believe the discount is just for the vol 2
Its not for the 3's though its for the 2's. I don't think the 3's are on sale yet
WagJdDZ.jpg

Taken on 1/22 at Champs MOA. The loose $79.99 tag on the ground I believe belonged to the Pioneers (black/red).

Can’t see a pic, but if I can get those white/blue ones on sale I’d jump on them. They might be an adidas.com exclusive though?

It's weird, sometimes it shows for me, sometimes it doesn't. Anyway, peep the pic here:
I see the pics the second time. My bad I thought everybody in the thread was doing it for the 2's and the 3's weren't on sale yet. See I need to hit up Champs. Thanks for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom