THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My blue/reds are hard as bricks. I think it's luck of the draw with Vol. 2s

The Boost is? I kind of experienced that with my all white pair (first pair) and the Ignites. Anything other than those, the Boost has been firm but with enough give to feel how thick it is and know it’s there while still being responsive, especially in the forefoot. The heel just feels like a huge slab of Boost waiting for you to land as hard as you need to on it without feeling impact.

Yeah, the boost was extremely hard.

With some time, it may have broken in. The upper was extremely constrictive too, and I have narrow feet.

March 2nd! finally these are releasing. been wanting these:

IMG_1201.jpg
IMG_1202.JPG
IMG_1207.PNG

Hard to play in anything else after these. Tried the PG 3 but there's no comparison between the materials on those and the vol. 3's. Best all around hoop shoe in a while.

Hard to play in anything else after these. Tried the PG 3 but there's no comparison between the materials on those and the vol. 3's. Best all around hoop shoe in a while.

My friend is the same way. Wasn't a fan of the 1s and 2s, but he knew I was. Kept telling him to try the 3s since they were a good balance between the 2 other shoes, and hes been stocking up on em lol. Has 3 pairs so far.

Materials or performance? Yeah PG3 materials haven’t been the best.. subpar. But that barely effects performance.

Materials or performance? Yeah PG3 materials haven’t been the best.. subpar. But that barely effects performance.

I just mean it's not nearly as comfortable to play in. Simple as that really. Soft flexible upper materials vs rigid stiff upper materials...yeah that's going to affect my performance, personally.

I just mean it's not nearly as comfortable to play in. Simple as that really. Soft flexible upper materials vs rigid stiff upper materials...yeah that's going to affect my performance, personally.
Got it yeah that makes sense

Back
Top Bottom