THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that harden has clearly been cut open on purpose... this **** fake af. timing is fishy.
no way an adidas shoe blows out like that so close to a nike one when this hasn't happened before.
also the players name is Justin Smith (JS) which is kinda similar to jussie smollett (JS) this **** staged.

537565D7-326C-4639-AACC-53C2F17278CB.jpeg
Wow

Usually not a fan of conspiracy theories, but it wouldn’t even shock me at this point if some nike employee paid some college athlete to wear a compromised sneaker that would fail the very same way lol

Lol at some of the comments. Justin Smith is an actual Hoosier player. It did happen in game it just
wasnt a nationally televised game so the exposure wasn’t there. But the true highlight was Romeo Langford hitting the game winner in double overtime.

JS”

Lol at some of the comments. Justin Smith is an actual Hoosier player. It did happen in game it just
wasnt a nationally televised game so the exposure wasn’t there. But the true highlight was Romeo Langford hitting the game winner in double overtime.

JS”

the dude probably took a knife to the inside to wear it out and made it all weak so it busts thru easily..

someone took a pic of him cutting it.. proof:

CF8C94F4-EA3B-41FB-AFCA-429F299F190B.JPEG

the dude probably took a knife to the inside to wear it out and made it all weak so it busts thru easily..

someone took a pic of him cutting it.. proof:

CF8C94F4-EA3B-41FB-AFCA-429F299F190B.JPEG
If you're joking, it's not very obvious and not many people are getting the joke, myself included.

If you're serious... nah, you have to be joking. The fact you mentioned Jussie Smollet in this is comical.

Usually not a fan of conspiracy theories, but it wouldn’t even shock me at this point if some nike employee paid some college athlete to wear a compromised sneaker that would fail the very same way lol

What if...adidas were initially the ones to start this by paying Zion to damage his shoe and this recent incident is retaliation from Nike. DUN DUN DUNNN!!!
JK. LOL

If you're joking, it's not very obvious and not many people are getting the joke, myself included.

If you're serious... nah, you have to be joking. The fact you mentioned Jussie Smollet in this is comical.

i find it very strange that an adidas shoe blows up a week after a nike shoe. the timing of it. that too both at college level.
shoes don't blow apart that often.
there is no video proof.
it clearly looks cut to me. i just don't see that rubber part that holds the strap splitting like that.
i'm calling BS on this.
we already know sneaker brand dealing with college players is shady, dudes being investigated by the Feds over bribing players and stuff.
adidas should take the shoe and look into it.

i find it very strange that an adidas shoe blows up a week after a nike shoe. the timing of it. that too both at college level.
shoes don't blow apart that often.
there is no video proof.
it clearly looks cut to me. i just don't see that rubber part that holds the strap splitting like that.
i'm calling BS on this.
we already know sneaker brand dealing with college players is shady, dudes being investigated by the Feds over bribing players and stuff.
adidas should take the shoe and look into it.
OK, now you sound more rational. The stuff you were saying before was pretty outlandish.

The photo was taken by a news journalist with a verified account on Twitter. There's no disputing that it happened. What we don't know for certain is whether the player manipulated the shoe to get it to rip like that.

But ask yourself whether Justin Smith, a 4-star recruit with NBA potential, playing a huge game (19th ranked Wisconsin) is going to purposefully cut his shoe so that it would rip and potentially cause him to seriously hurt himself? Zion sprained his knee (which means he partially tore a ligament, but not significantly). Why would a guy hoping to go to the NBA do something that could seriously hurt his chances at going to the NBA?

If you think it was done on purpose by the player then you are very delusional.

Those are a must for me. Had the Barkley jersey back in the day. Nostalgia is a helluva drug :lol:

yes it is

Never cared much for the Rockets, but it was hard not to be in awe of Hakeem.

If only we didn't have to listen to Kenny Smith talk about his Rocket days every broadcast :lol:

you leave my Knick killing, Magic busting, Clutch City alone :rofl:

By far the best colorway yet and it’s not even close. Those pics single handedly got me considering trying a pair of vol3 on at HoH for sizing.

Ok after seeing heel and full ADC pics they are still really busy overall.

Last edited:
Champs sold out of my size instantly! I got lucky and was able to scoop them up on footlockers website. Called several locations yesterday and no one was getting them. Glad I pulled the trigger!

Back
Top Bottom