THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What I want to see is another segmented boost midsole like in the BYW X. I hope they update that model

To decrease the weight? Boost works best when it can compress and expand. Forefoot boost in the Rose 5 was pretty muted when it was encased in phylon. Lightstrike foam may work better but I wonder if it would mute the boost for little gain in weight. Plus it's likely cheaper to fabricate midsoles with one big chunk of boost than to create multi foam midsole...
Hmm, not sure that's totally true. Boost is a bunch of pellets melded together so smaller boost cushioning would be cheaper, assuming boost is more expensive to produce than phylon/EVA/etc. Shoe companies have been doing foam midsoles forever and can do it in their sleep so my guess is it's cheaper to make a multi-foam midsole.

C7E13095-A2C8-49BB-A4AC-A66B14D70ADC.jpeg
Any idea what the cheapest place to get an 8.5 in this colorway?

Just purchased both black/white and white/black pairs. Excited to see how well these preform on court given the positive reviews.

Been looking everywhere for a black/red pair but they are nowhere to be found in Australia. Live chatted with adidas Australia rep and all they did was link me to purchase from Eastbay... for $190US shipped. No thanks.

Has anyone removed the strap? I'm really considering it since they provide no real performance benefit and I can better access the base of the laces.

You don't need to access the base of the laces to get maximum tightness. Pulling on the top row of laces is enough to tighten the entire set.

You don't need to access the base of the laces to get maximum tightness. Pulling on the top row of laces is enough to tighten the entire set.

Oh nice, thanks for the feedback. Looks like I'll be leaving the strap on!

Mailing in these colorways.

It’s like once a player signs a max deal they get lazy - kinda how adidas got w the colorways once singing harden haha

Thinking about hitting the Camarillo outlet this weekend to see if there's any steals. Anybody in socal been there recently?

Adidas outlets in SoCal have been extra dry lately.
kinda feel that way about regular adidas stores around LA too. I'm quick to call Nike on their bs but Adidas kinda dropping the ball on the LA bball market.

Gonna swing by Camarillo saturday anyway and see whatsup

kinda feel that way about regular adidas stores around LA too. I'm quick to call Nike on their bs but Adidas kinda dropping the ball on the LA bball market.

Gonna swing by Camarillo saturday anyway and see whatsup

Interesting that you say that because I’ve actually found better prices at the adidas store over the last 6 months.

Picked up Harden 3’s for under $80 and OG ultra boosts for under retail.

Interesting that you say that because I’ve actually found better prices at the adidas store over the last 6 months.

Picked up Harden 3’s for under $80 and OG ultra boosts for under retail.
Damn, good pickup. Not finding those deals in Glendale or Cerritos.

Back
Top Bottom