THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only thing I can suggest is checking Adidas.com every other day or so. They seem to randomly restock sizes here and there. I've caught a few pairs like that.

I actually ended catching them going back up. In a sz 11.

Ordered it.

Got an email 2 weeks later that they could not make the shipment and I got refunded :/

Just broke out my first pair of V3's for some early morning pick up games and I'm sold! The comfort and lockdown is beastly! These will be my go to balling sneaks for the foreseeable future. When these hit heavy disco anything under $70 will be copped on sight. Gotta load up since these supposedly will be the last version with Boost.

IMG_20190608_093940.jpg

They did some pretty heavy discounts a couple months ago. I got all my Vol 3s for under $100 from ADC. Then they put them all back up at retail.

They did some pretty heavy discounts a couple months ago. I got all my Vol 3s for under $100 from ADC. Then they put them all back up at retail.

Yeah. ADC discounted a bunch of hoop shoes a couple months back like the Vol 3s, T-Macs, Marquees, etc and now they are full price. Strange. They will all sure go on sale again pretty soon. Always seems to happen around end of June or early July.

Anyone know if ADC will be releasing more colorways of the V3? Eastbay has the multicolor and the maroons on their site. Wondering if ADC will get those or not. Kinda wanna use my coupons for V3s

I’m still enjoying my Vol 2 so much that I probably won’t even need to look at any other pairs until the Vol 4 or 5 lol.

Speaking of, I was wondering how long it has taken for people (on average) to feel the Boost losing height and bounce, particularly in the forefoot? I am amazed at how well the Boost has held up and still feels in the forefoot in my Vol 2 pairs (although it does help that I rotate between 2 different pairs).

I’m hoping it stays this good, and even if it does lose some height in the forefoot it would still be plenty of cushioning. This is a much different experience than what I had with the Rose 6, where I think it was too soft in the forefoot and bottomed out too fast and literally became rock hard (after a month for me).

Last edited:
Took about 6 or so months of heavy play for me to notice the forefoot was packing out a bit. I loved my V2s so much I used them 80% of the time, so they definitely got a lot of miles on them. Rotating between 2 pairs should help a lot.

Took about 6 or so months of heavy play for me to notice the forefoot was packing out a bit. I loved my V2s so much I used them 80% of the time, so they definitely got a lot of miles on them. Rotating between 2 pairs should help a lot.

It’s been about 6 months (tops) I believe that I’ve been playing them, maybe 5. Yea I guess having 2 pairs is why I haven’t really noticed it. It might have lost a LITTLE height but not to where I don’t feedback from the forefoot and still have great impact protection.

Was your packing to where you lost feel of bounce or impact protection or were they still playable?

F&F probably doesn't allow additional discounts. Those creator club coupons work on almost everything usually.

It’s been about 6 months (tops) I believe that I’ve been playing them, maybe 5. Yea I guess having 2 pairs is why I haven’t really noticed it. It might have lost a LITTLE height but not to where I don’t feedback from the forefoot and still have great impact protection.

Was your packing to where you lost feel of bounce or impact protection or were they still playable?

They are still very playable. The packing is much less than with the Rose 6s and CE2016s. I just notice the bounce and impact protection are a little less (maybe 20% drop off) when I compare them to a the pair I’m keeping on ice.

They are still very playable. The packing is much less than with the Rose 6s and CE2016s. I just notice the bounce and impact protection are a little less (maybe 20% drop off) when I compare them to a the pair I’m keeping on ice.

Have any of your Vol 3 pairs experienced the same yet?

found my vol.3 for $50 from my local adidas outlet a couple months ago.

Yea I remember that being posted a while ago on here. I think that was around the time the Vol 2 was on crazy discount as well at Champs and FootLocker and all that but only a few adidas outlets has them for that low for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom