The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude's 24 and working 4 jobs. I'm not going to haze him. At least he's not leaching off society. I have had new vette's, sti's, camaro's, ect, but I drove a 95 rusted out subaru impreza to work everyday as a beater. Yea the PT is trash but he did say he had an entry level MB so it's not like it's his main buggy. 

How many of you dude's roasting him are doing so from Mommy's basement?

I'm enjoying this entertainment from the comforts of my own home.

new atlanta  ruined rap  , outkast, t.i, gucci, and jeezy were great.

Yes they were great....but don't leave out Lil Jon (& The Eastside Boyz), Ying Yang Twins, and host of others who had a short shelf life as well....these are the "artists" who lead to this "music" penetrating all airwaves!

But back to the shoes....UN (although great people....have dealt w/ them a few times) is only capitalizing on what I called earlier. But geez...did anyone else see where they started at $300...went to $325, and then $375 w/in hours! It is what it is....if you can find a local deal at $300-$325 at this point, jump on it. Mainly bc most will find it hard to trust remote sellers (in non-local CL ads and FB groups). To the guy who has been able to cop 20+ you'll definitely have some quality trade bait if you can afford to sit on them.

4 jobs?!?! You go to school too, or did you graduate.

I'm trying to figure out how imma gonna get a second job & my mans out here with 4 and ish.

kudos to you.

There's nothing right about a PT Cruiser.

Everything is right about a PT...

I drove a straight sleeper at his age. A 1980 Civic! Drove it to the clubs, raves, seediest neighborhoods... Whatever. No one would look twice at my hooptie. Or break into... That car was great!

There's nothing right about a PT Cruiser.
There's something right for anything that's OWNED no matter if its a Pinto or a PT cruiser! That man was already leasing C class Benz along with the PT at 24 years old. Honestly homie is balling. What are the rest of you 24 year olds driving? 

There's something right for anything that's OWNED no matter if its a Pinto or a PT cruiser! That man was already leasing C class Benz along with the PT at 24 years old. Honestly homie is balling. What are the rest of you 24 year olds driving? 
Most probably arent 24 yet, and dont realize that bills are a MFer, same people that probably need to dump their crap to have money to pay bills or the next release

Last edited:
Ya that's real at 24 I didn't have a Benz yet.
And u know what another thing, it costs a lot to own 2 of any car let alone a Benz and another. Gas, Reg, insurance, oil changes, maintenance etc.
View media item 2165102

You lucky if you driving a '07 PT Cruiser as your 1st ride, especially if that car was handed down to you.

At least your first car wasn't a 1981 Buick Skylark. That's right, 1981 Buick Skylark. You might be wondering what was my next car after that lol

Ya that's real at 24 I didn't have a Benz yet.
And u know what another thing, it costs a lot to own 2 of any car let alone a Benz and another. Gas, Reg, insurance, oil changes, maintenance etc.
Everyone is entitled to however they want to spend their hard earned money but at 24, why do you need 2 whips?  Given how much gas, insurance, maintenance costs, just consolidate and get one ride.  

Everyone is entitled to however they want to spend their hard earned money but at 24, why do you need 2 whips?  Given how much gas, insurance, maintenance costs, just consolidate and get one ride.  
He probably commutes in the pt and flosses in the Benz. That's what I would do. The Benz is a lot more in maintenance

does anybody have a link to the legit check guided that got posted by that dude who's really in the know (forgot his name)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom