The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

I smell 220 for 'remastered' 
you do realize remastered 1s were $160 this year right? increasing the price $60 is improbable. While they would prob increase the price, increasing it by $40 0r even $60 doesnt make sense. EVen these would sit for that price unless they were more limited than all the 1s from 2015 and 2013.

I smell $200 1's next fall
Highly doubt it. I don't think we have a price increase on the other models going into next year so I think it's safe to assume that these will remain at $160

Proly 180 or 185. Who really knows these 12s dropping for 300 smh lol
That PS collab doesnt suprise me since that brands pricing is already on the expensive side

you do realize remastered 1s were $160 this year right? increasing the price $60 is improbable. While they would prob increase the price, increasing it by $40 0r even $60 doesnt make sense. EVen these would sit for that price unless they were more limited than all the 1s from 2015 and 2013.
i could see them still selling since 1s from both 2013 and 2015 had limited numbers

Highly doubt it. I don't think we have a price increase on the other models going into next year so I think it's safe to assume that these will remain at $160
That PS collab doesnt suprise me since that brands pricing is already on the expensive side
i could see them still selling since 1s from both 2013 and 2015 had limited numbers
not for $220, they'd sell but not as fast. That's also drive resell down for those too....................... Which is fine :smokin

wow another pair "remastered" would be nice,hope the rumor of the royals is true to,they have eluded me for to long
mean.gif

Y'all gotta stop with all the speculations and just wait for concrete info we went from black/reds to royals. Next thing people are gonna say that frags are gonna get retroed :lol:

Y'all gotta stop with all the speculations and just wait for concrete info we went from black/reds to royals. Next thing people are gonna say that frags are gonna get retroed
laugh.gif
It was also speculated that the Black, Red, and Cement Grey 4s were rumored to release.

Ha! All you dudes from 2 years ago acting like that was that was the end all be all release of the colorway, talking like it was the most rarest, and highest desired rendition since the "Banned" 1's, y'all all just ate it!!! My posts were deleted just for me saying "Don't believe the hype" and now look......

Not only are they about to release them with better quality and proper cut, they're going to mass produce them!! Lol. So those 2013s you all worshiped will barely be worth the price of the thread they're stitched with.

Sad day in Bikini Bottom
View media item 1829003

Last edited:
Ha! All you dudes from 2 years ago acting like that was that was the end all be all release of the colorway, talking like it was the most rarest, and highest desired rendition since the "Banned" 1's, y'all all just ate it!!! My posts were deleted just for me saying "Don't believe the hype" and now look......

Not only are they about to release them with better quality and proper cut, they're going to mass produce them!! Lol. So those 2013s you all worshiped will barely be worth the price of the thread they're stitched with.

Sad day in Bikini Bottom
View media item 1829003

Do u know how much those 13 breds go for?

And btw nothing is confirmed yet

Last edited:

Sad day in Bikini Bottom

right 
roll.gif

and we dont even know anything about quality plus the shoe isnt confirmed yet

If they're gonna drop it with the 94 mould, slap some good leather, and put it in limited quantities, for me it might just make those 2013's drop a bit.

Wait, some of you Think 2013 will drop down in price?

roll.gif
I think you're in the denial stage buddy. Just rip on past bargaining and get to acceptance before you can't take advantage of the situation. The difference in quality will destroy the 2013s. Why on earth would anyone looking to buy some Breds pay you top dollar for a shoe when they can get the better version at a cheaper price? It doesn't make any sense. Yes, you went through the trouble of collecting all of those 1s. Damn. Oh well, at least make the smart move with them before you can't. Denial is just going to leave you butthurt when its all said and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom