The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013 Air Jordan 1 "Panned" (custom gym red mids)

View media item 2154125
View media item 2154126
The first step to solving your problem is admitting you have one.. I made these in 2013 when I took an L on the 2013 OG Breds, I thought I'd finally get a W on today's release and could donate these but c'est la vie.. Pretty embarassing that I still have these to be honest but what can you do.

I'm trying on 3 devices for 7 hours..

They should at least have it so the system constantly retries for you until it sells out, kind of like Nikes new system on the app (raffle notwithstanding). Otherwise you'll spend ALL day waiting for the timer to hit 0 and repeat.

Y'all corny AF
roll.gif
roll.gif

Keep trying. Ive been trying all day. Carted around 12 and couldnt check out until minutes ago.  Doing a double at work so I have nothing better to do.

Had a great release day NT.
Went and got my raffle pair from finish line around 8, out by 8:30.
Went straight to a FCFS spot and to my delight, only 9 peeps in line!
They opened at 10 am.
Right around 9:30-9:45 a lot of heads started to show up and the line just about doubled.
Ended up with 2 men's and 2 GS pairs.

Big Thanks to Hibbets Sports for coming through with a size 10. Last 10. Last person to be listed in the winners bag and like MJ at the bottom of the 4th with 5.4 secs....my last shot counted before the buzzer. (The rest is beyond.) Congrats to all the heads that scored a pair.

I struck out on 7 raffles and tried online with no luck. But my buddy woke up late and got a pair of size 10 at 7:30 on snkrs. I didn't believe him till he showed me. I'm in Canada, so no snkrs app here.

LOOKING AT MY 2016 AND 2013... THE 13' ARE ALMOST LAUGHABLE NEXT TO THE 16' ... DEBATING KEEPING BOTH 16' AND LETTING GO OF THE 13' PAIR....  
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom