The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any experience with WSS releases? Online page says line for wristband starts at 7am, but I'm tryna see what time I should be there by.

One of the worst places tbh. You gotta be out there like 24 hours before if not more. I would not be surprised if theres ppl out there already. Nothing but ghost chairs and middle schoolers

Call Back On My First Pair Just Came In...

tumblr_mxdq33aPvd1r8jkpuo1_500.gif

Appetizer :nthat:

Last edited:
I have a nasty cold, I barely made it to the 1 champs in the vicinity of north side Chicago that is getting them to do a raffle.
How the hell are you gonna have just a few stores in Chicago getting these? If There's only one city these should be plentiful, it should be Chicago.

Yeah 2:30 is pretty early but I've never gone on a release this hyped. I plan to head out there some time in the middle of the night. Im definitely not about the camp life though. Most I've probably done is around 6-7 hrs.
guess ill see you there then man, ill be there around 10 ish. Need to put in the extra work for those big sizes

B!TCH YOU AINT NO NERD? I COULD HAVE SWORN YOU WAS. 

I watch this video at least once a year for nostalgias sake lmao
I went out on the porch, SMOKED A BAG OF METH. Then I SMOKED A LITTLE CRACK after. Got in, she said, "You smell funny." I was like, "*****, THAT'S JUST MY BO"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom