The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure as hell thought I took the L on Villa so I entered the Draw

I don't double up on shoes and have never resold so if I score on the Draw, that would put me in the rare predicament of debating if I should just cancel that order, flip em, or double up a pair for the 1st time

Grabbed 2 pair, both in hand before 10 am. Also entered sneakers draw just before my phone died.

so are you saying there wasnt a line and people could have eaten, or are you just bragging about a personal connect? please clarify

connect as stated.
feels goodman. missing out on one difficult release after another to finally get to eat. hope everyone gets either now or during the restock

$450 for size 12?

Thats Flight Club for ya
Sorry @GrizzlyAnimal  but $450 is too good to pass up. I'm sending your pair to FC.

nerd.gif

same here...1 min 30 secs on timer and i got booted

I've been trying to checkout on two devices. My phone got through the timer, but has been stuck at the processing popup for too long now. I can't even get that far on my computer. I'm starting to accept the fact I won't be getting these for retail.

You still can. Xmas 11 releases are always GR. OG 1s arent.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I meant prior to gammas. All of those riots that happened during the space jams and concord releases that resulted in stores doing raffles? Unless they were GR online, they definitely didn't seem like it instore.

Get your connects ready for the Royals next year. All those dots on these FTL and Champs maps don't trump securing your pair. Its deliberate for Jordan Brand to spinkle quantities out there when the demand is far greater. They have done this crap for years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom