The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im seeing Buy it now pairs in mens size 10.5 for 199.99 shipped on ebay from "Top rated sellers". Are these legit or is this too good to be true??

what is 'several hours'? I got there at 7.15 (apparently way too late) and by the time I got to the front they only had 14s and 15s left.
Since noon yesterday smh. That line was ridiculous. Homies at the front were sneaking their friends and family into the line to cop all the small sizes to re-sell.

These def had to be gr. Alot of ppl ate but resellers killed the game today. Im seeing trunks full from all the folks.

lol, I got through on shoepalace, got redirected to and confirmed the purchase in paypal, and now I'm back at shoepalace which is showing me "unable to place order" and telling me to confirm my address. smh
Yes, finally got through. Looks like their system got confused because my confirmed paypal address was 35TH AVE W while I entered 35th Ave W when checking out...

Got that double up action.

Last edited:
Here's a tip for those on mobile devices who want to try adding to card repeatedly without your IP address getting flagged. Try adding to cart, and if you strike out, turn airplane mode off and back on. Boom, new IP address every time. I already use this method for a couple internet hustles, and it works like a champ.

Here's a tip for those on mobile devices who want to try adding to card repeatedly without your IP address getting flagged. Try adding to cart, and if you strike out, turn airplane mode off and back on. Boom, new IP address every time. I already use this method for a couple internet hustles, and it works like a champ.
well gee thanks for the advice.. im gonna use this for when the banned's drop tomorrow

oh wait

do you just refresh all carts busy page?

been saying this for years. this would be way easier and it would eliminate resellers a bit too.
As has been stated plenty of times on this forum, Nike doesn't want this to stop. You know why you can pick up a pair of Nike Cortez and AF1 literally year round (with very few exceptions)? Because of the ubiquity; they are literally everywhere from NDC to Kohl's. It is rare you find anyone trying to resell these pairs just because everyone knows they can just walk into a store and get them.

Not sure how much it costs to make Cortez & AF1s (likely very cheap), but since they only sell them for $50 or less, the margins are lower. Not the case on these J's that literally everyone and their mom's want to cop. Higher margins mean it is in Nike's best interest to keep demand as high as possible. The easiest way to get that done? Constraint the hell out of supply. Yeah, they could definitely make enough for everyone if they wanted to. But what happens when everyone doubles, triples, quadruples up on Breds and they try to release it again in 2 years? No one is going to pick them up because everyone would have shoes on ice.

TL;DR -- Read this excellent article and realize that Nike has no problem with everyone taking them L's... they know you'll be back for the next pair --> http://fivethirtyeight.com/features...ys-see-hundreds-of-millions-in-resale-profit/

somehow, amidst the frantic clicking and refreshing a SP order got through like an hour ago. Charged PP, lettuce pray.

Last edited:
Last pair I won I decided not to pick up. So heads up to my Toledo fam HoH at Franklin Park will have a 10 at 6pm

Wore my DMP 1's to pick 'em up too. Yes indeed, leather isn't butter on the '09s

Still can't believe I won a raffle for a pair of 1s & @ Finish Line (never won a raffle there before). I was only able to cop 6 raffle tickets. I thought I'd need way more. I hope da sneaker gods look me out for da black toes & royals. The difference in quality between my dmp 1s (on feet) & the 2016 are night & day :wow: :smokin :nthat:

View media item 2154033

Got another pair from ntny. Was one of last batch of people to be let in. i had to pull some strings after i copped to get my size.

412755662.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom