The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got another pair from ntny. Was one of last batch of people to be let in. i had to pull some strings after i copped to get my size.

412755662.jpg

wait what? i heard they sold out

Footlocker pairs shipped, they aren't messing around today.  Long wait due to the holiday though.
I got the Ups notification as well, came like 3hrs after the purchase from beastbay. Definitely the quickest tracking ive gotten from a online retail shoe store.

Last edited:
its a top rated seller but it is not a shoe seller.. and it doesn't say it is authentic anywhere in the description
Ya that price is to low. After fees and shipping he wouldn't even get retail. Gotta be UA

Last edited:
whats the diff between these and the 2013 beds? i cooked today just waiting for my pair to come in the mail won on snkrs app

yeah that sneakerziller sticker is a huge red flag. the shoes pictured are real but thats probably not what youre going to get. someone ask them to send pictures they their name tagged. most likely wont get anything.

Best release so far for me when it's comes to copping kicks. I got to see all my friends get their pairs and also help others who missed out get their sizes

Might just bite the resell bullet if I can find for $300 or lower because I'll be damn if I spend 7 hours looking at a 2 minute countdown clock on SP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom