The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wondered why everyone into shoes listened to rap. That's the devil's music.  
mean.gif

I only listen to country and christian rock.

and Wu Tang LOL

Here we go with the slander lol.
Yup balmain shoulder shorts. Please don't come for me if you haven't updated your style since jay z's black album.

he wasn't talking about your actual shorts.... Your shirt sleeves look like the Bull's team shorts.

that's cool Hit Mitchell and ness it's the 1987-88 shooting shirt for 165.
personally wouldn't wear it but that's cool. I personally don't care what it cost, could be free. (My opinion)

But you liked it and that's why you bought it. not gonna clown someone for something they liked (no shade at anyone)

personally wouldn't wear it but that's cool. I personally don't care what it cost, could be free. (My opinion)

But you liked it and that's why you bought it. not gonna clown someone for something they liked (no shade at anyone)

It's cool I wasn't upset I just grew up where we cracked jokes so if you slander someone prepare for a rebuttal. So I calmly said include a pic so it can be even, I'm no internet thug, I'm about positive vibes but I will flame anyone that comes for me (that's how I came up).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom