THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Joined Nov 28, 2019
Ive now hit 3 times out of 4 on Sneakrs here in Australia since they brought in the raffle system. Hopefully good signs for the future, this year seems to have been easier to cop sneakers than the last couple. So far managed to scoop all 3 Pattas at retail, plus an extra pair of Monarchs for my wife!

Joined Jun 29, 2016
Don't remember if I went TTS on the last AM1 I owned, but the fit on these compared OG Blue 2010 retro is night and day. Way more comfortable.

Joined Dec 7, 2006
Don't remember if I went TTS on the last AM1 I owned, but the fit on these compared OG Blue 2010 retro is night and day. Way more comfortable.
i think the Pattas are a little wider, so most folks went with their typical .5 size down in AM1….could be wrong

Joined Apr 27, 2009
SIZING FOR PATTA AM1

Went with 1/2 size down and they feel spot on.

For ref, I’m a size 12 in AM90, flyknit racers, and ultra boosts, but got the AM1 Patta release in size 11.5. Ever since the 2013 anniversary release, I’ve found that AM1s have some extra room in the toe box (run pretty long). But I also prefer a snugger fit versus loose.

Joined Sep 24, 2016
SIZING FOR PATTA AM1

Went with 1/2 size down and they feel spot on.

For ref, I’m a size 12 in AM90, flyknit racers, and ultra boosts, but got the AM1 Patta release in size 11.5. Ever since the 2013 anniversary release, I’ve found that AM1s have some extra room in the toe box (run pretty long). But I also prefer a snugger fit versus loose.

Very strange.. I always wear air max 1 in a size 8,5 like my dunk lows (except sb dunks), and the patta monarch feel very snug in the toebox, could have gone half size up.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now