Full lenght zoom air
pimp.gif
the zoom kobe reminds me of the Nike Blazer
[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE STOUDEMIRE-Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

:wow:
eek.gif
I wish I could get those headphones. I doubt this 99.9% but are there any chances of them releasing?

i went from liking the shoes to :rolleyes
eyes.gif
...maybe i'll change my mind again but im not copping regardless
TEAM TN
State your business via AIM:
State your business via gmail: [/b]

Not only is the logo on the headphones but if you look close the headphone is purple with a gold trim. Laker colored headphones.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
Air Jordan III Any Color sz 11.5 or 12
Apple iPod Nano 4GB Black
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

Quote:
Why doesn't Kobe's clothing line carry his name, or logo?

Because Nike knows that there are plenty of people who potentially may love the design, feel, performance, etc. of the products, but will either pass or get a refund if they discover they bought a Kobe product, simply because they don't like him or it's "cool" to be a Kobe-basher.

They're trying to ease him back into the public, just like with the 2K5's. It's no accident that the first 4 colorways were regular Huaraches that featured the Huarache logo. Once they got the public familiar with the model, then they slipped the Kobe symbol & the "KOBE" on the tongue in there, even then only doing so discreetly.

Just like you have sheep who will buy a shoe regardless of anything but the fact that it has a Jumpman on it, there are also peeps that will pass on an outstanding shoe simply because of the player whose name or number is on it.

What will it take
Cause the heartache be heatbreak, is my prediction
when you falsify and start fake, In my position
I'm a careful man, but a player when I ball
Got my eyes on you baby, can I call? - 2Pac

love how so far there is no hating in this post. I have some negatives for the shoe tho so far. Visually it looks on fire but when I look at the laceholders they look like they r gonn b hard to establish the right snuggle fit u want because there rnt that many laceholders(reminds me of the croc xvii and jordan 18.5). Also shares the toe lacing area problem that the crocs and 18.5 had. But this is just me. I am not a professional at shoes with laceholders but I am giving my input. I hope thta maybe the inside of the shoe is thick so your foot will stay in place.(mainly the toe area) The sleeveless tank I am copping as a must. They r better than the nike sleeveless dri fi tanks out. Also if Kobe is gonna go big nike proly also gonna make up sum type of random team series shoe for kobe(lebron 20-5-5) and thye r proly gonna make the zoom kobe into a low top shoe.
AKA Kuruptygotti
FS sz 11 used OG fire red iv *not laser*
sz 11 wht melvins, sz 9 brown prides w/ tee

Hopefully his clothing line is as sharp as the shoes, can't wait.
[/center]

as much as i hate kobe, i acually like those grey/carolina's
YOU KNOW WHAT............THAT MAKES ME MAD

^^ I think the cool grey is at the part on the bottom that looks like bars running across....And dont forget that the other side looks completely different, so u can probably see some more on the other side.

ok i need information about the black/gold/white ones, last i heard was that they are QS's? if they are ill need help with getting them, because i know for sure they wont be coming to nova scotia :rolleyes
eyes.gif

[/b]

Back
Top Bottom