The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Man, I'm not about to type/get a synopsis like you ___s are incapable of copying and pasting the names into Google yourselves :lol:

Finally got around to watching the first episode of Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens and it definitely has my interest. Already some cool overlapping events and perspectives at play.

I need it in an NTers words :emoji_cry::lol:

Tower of God
We're getting what I hoped for with Khun and Rak training with Baam so they can keep climbing together. Edhun seemed pretty surprised about Baam having an orb, I wonder why. It didn't look like the orb had a defined element either unlike Khun's ice spear and Rak's stone shield.

I want to see how Khun develops this arc, because we've definitely seen him acting differently with his sworn enemy and his father around. I think part of it is also his inability to keep up with Baam along with all this. It looks like the classes may change a bit too, with Rak becoming a defender. But it'd be interesting to see how things change if Khun needs to start using a spear. Enna core at least at this point isn't a long term solution. I also hope we see more of what caused all these family leads to changes so much.

I wonder what's going on with Hockney's eyes when Jahad appeared? I think we may have known about princesses inability to act against jahad, but what's the connection with Hockney?

Man I just finished watching the movie and have no clue wth just happened lol
Just started reading manga and decided to read tower of god first. Feel like I’m missing out

Berserk
Today history has been made...
She's back. After about 21ish real life years, Casca has been made whole again. I can't believe it in all honesty. :lol:
I've been alive longer than she's been broken. That blows my mind. :lol:
I cannot wait for the next chapter. Seeing her first interaction with Guts after all these years is really gonna be something.

I got to like 200 and gave up but thats crazy

No.
The most binge worthy anime you can think of.

I've only seen

One piece
Death note
Neon genesis
Attack on titan
Berserk
One punch man

That's it.

Sports
- Haikyuu (volleyball)
- Kurokos basketball
- Yowamushi pedal

Shounen
- Naruto
- Fullnetal alchemist brotherhood
- HunterXHunter

Mystery or more stylized action
- Durarara
- Bungo stray dogs
- Block blockade battlefront

Misc
- Re:Zero. Had me hooked on it

Wow, I just started reading/posting on NT again and glad to see this thread still going. Been off the map lately when it comes to anime. Someone give me recommendations from the past couple of seasons (no shounen :lol:)

Wow, I just started reading/posting on NT again and glad to see this thread still going. Been off the map lately when it comes to anime. Someone give me recommendations from the past couple of seasons (no shounen :lol:)
Hmm no shounen

Konosuba- comedy
Blood blockade battlefront
Re:zero

Back
Top Bottom