The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

4788521.jpg

i miss naruto. boruto is so bad... . .

I decided to watch MHA due to this thread and some YouTube reviews. People saying the anime is far far better Than the manga I'll watch season 2 today

I guess in a way its "better" but not in the sense that the content is better. They just made the anime adaptation of the manga the way all adaptations should be made in my opinion. Stick close to the source and add great music and animation. All of that together makes each episode more enjoyable than reading a manga chapter. That's my two cents.

Went to a OP spoiler page and read the first sentence and immediately closed the window based off of the names. Could be a pump fake but I’m acticipating a dope chapter this week.

One Piece is out

Okay, so we got 3 of the 4 yonkou, 2 admirals, Lucci and CP-0, a member of the Don Quixote family, and the five elders in the same chapter. Dayum, the buildup is real. :lol:

One Piece is out

Okay, so we got 3 of the 4 yonkou, 2 admirals, Lucci and CP-0, a member of the Don Quixote family, and the five elders in the same chapter. Dayum, the buildup is real. :lol:
WHY DO PEOPLE DENY ONE PIECE'S GREATNESS
WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHY DO PEOPLE DENY ONE PIECE'S GREATNESS
WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The sort of political worldbuilding that OP indulges in such great depth only really happens inbetween arcs of the Strawhats fighting the big enemy and a tragic flashback or two.

This week's episode of MHA was everything I wanted it to be. :pimp:

The hideout raid falling apart, Jeanist getting ahnilated, the overwhelming show of force by AFO, All Might coming in like a bat outta hell, Bakugou's escape, all of it was fantastic. The next two episodes are gonna be quite something. :pimp:

Yeah, so much tension in this week’s episode of mha.

Been catching up on Record of Grancrest War. Love this show.

next weeks my hero is going to be amazing

think i might start the attack on titan manga, idk if i can wait another month for season 3

One Piece

Seems weird to me that that they'd allow nobles to just kidnap and enslave royals, especially at the Reverie. If I was a royal I'd be like why am I even here if I can be treated like this. Also it seems odd that Lucci and Kaku would want to go work for CP-0 after they were at odds with the government after Enies Lobby, but idk maybe reporting directly to the world nobles is different. While I'm not surprised at how Lucci acts, I am surprised Kaku would go along with joining CP-0 as after Enies Lobby he seemed to be wavering and considered a new life, but whatever.

So Oda added the 2 fan made marines that were admiral candidates to the manga, huh? Interesting. Also, I always thought Garp became a hero during Roger's era, but it was even earlier apparently. I wonder if the captain he took out is the legend Oda mentioned earlier this year that Luffy would face off against. The dialogue is a bit confusing though. Maybe it'll be clearer in the official release release Monday. I bet Brook has some insight on Rocks, since it would be during his time.

I'm a bit surprised by Akainu taking the cautious approach to the wano/big mom/kaidou situation. Maybe because it's the Reverie? I figured he'd want to get involved.

Then there Shanks. I hope Oda actually starts answering some questions instead of creating more.

So many good webtoons right now.
Tower of God
Noblesse
Gosu
Hardcore Leveling Warrior
God of High School
Epic of Gilgamesh is another good one that's looking to wrap up soon.

So many good webtoons right now.
Tower of God
Noblesse
Gosu
Hardcore Leveling Warrior
God of High School
Epic of Gilgamesh is another good one that's looking to wrap up soon.

I need to catch up on a few like:
The Gamer
Nano's List
Hellper (didn't realize it finished. Makes me want to just go reread it, since I was getting lost a bit.)
unOrdinary
Gosu
HIVE

Windbreaker is good and Noblesse is solid, but I feel like it doesn't make use of all it's characters well.

Damn. I didn't know that there are only 3 chapters left of Tokyo Ghoul. I wonder how it's gonna end...

I been on a hiatus waiting for more JoJo but my friends have finally convinced my to start watching my hero academia. Gonna start sometime this week.

I gotta catchup on one piece eventually scared to see how many chapters behind I am lol.

Also gotta catch up on attack on Titan

What else I need to be put on too?

Tower of God
A part of the outside Jahad's power was turned to data and entered the hidden floor. This is kinda crazy, though we knew he had come back since becoming king and had made a special section, so I guess having this loophole is plausible. Jahad is also huge, though SIU did say he drew him a bit larger than he actually is, but I think he's still 7'10" when not in the data world.

Rachel isn't getting her "pretty" body and now the one person who genuinely still liked her in Yura, probably is now on her bad side. She believes she's the chosen one, but knows she has no redeeming qualities. It's weird. I'm gonna laugh when she complains about not getting her body and I don't think her plan to kill Khun will work out, but I think something will happen for her to get the bracelet, which is what Gustang wants. If she did get that body though, would she lose her irregular status? Would it make her any more talented on the outside?

Jahad recognized Baam immediately. Let's see what happens next.

Back
Top Bottom