The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Don’t think I’ve kept up with any anime this season

Nothing exciting to watch imo

Will probably just watch Tokyo ghoul and catch up on black clover

Went through some Goblin Slayer withdrawl. I hate when animes do a recap episode instead of a new one.

CHImera ant arc is wild. I was mad when the king lived thru the bomb
A68783AA-AF20-4F81-9ABA-6CBDAA667D9D.png
one kf the best fight scenes ever imo
BA8AD720-28EB-49C9-B3CB-C57FBA2BA10B.png
one of the weirdest scenes ever

CHImera ant arc is wild. I was mad when the king lived thru the bomb
A68783AA-AF20-4F81-9ABA-6CBDAA667D9D.png
one kf the best fight scenes ever imo
BA8AD720-28EB-49C9-B3CB-C57FBA2BA10B.png
one of the weirdest scenes ever
You're finally in the payoff for that arc. Such a long winded arc and many moments that are cool but drawn out; however, I feel like the stretch of episodes where Netero fights Meruem and especially all of the events after that make it all so worth it. I was re-watching HxH with my girl this year since she'd never seen the show and we really dragged our feet through the Chimera Ant arc - like, one episode every couple of days or on the weekend. We were about to stop watching one night when I realized that we were one episode away from the Palace Invasion episode, and I told her to just push through one more episode...we ended up finishing the rest of the arc over probably the next few days, like marathoning it because the pace was so good and the payoffs were crazy.

Although it's not as grand in scale as the Chimera Ant arc, I'm actually a huge fan of the arc that comes after it, the Election arc. Curious about other people's thoughts on it. I think it marked a subtle turn toward outright psychological warfare rather than focusing on nen abilities, which is something that Togashi has kept up in the current manga arc (albeit, very prominently including nen powers as well, which has made it such a mind****). I honestly think Togashi is a genius-level storyteller, on par with George R.R. Martin.

Where can I watch HxH. HULU only goes to where the army is just being made and invading villages. the queen hasn't dropped her personal queensguard yet

Yo I just finished the Aizen arc in bleach and that **** was epic. Ichigo in his final form :smokin . I’m about to watch the final Arc.

Where can I watch HxH. HULU only goes to where the army is just being made and invading villages. the queen hasn't dropped her personal queensguard yet
You can watch for free on Crunchyroll if you don't mind ads (or have ad blocker), but I pay for it to support.

I would support ..but im already tapped on subscriptions plus i dont watch enough anime to justify. I dont mind ads tho so ill go through thay

Any, Mob/Crime/Cowboy Bebop style series out as of yet?
An old favorite of mine is Black Lagoon. Two others I can think of are Jormungand and Gangsta.

Is season 2 out yet
S2 is supposed to come sometime 2019

Lol I started this show but homeboy was super corny
Yeah he is, but the show gets good. Also, if you like shows with creatures in it, then I think you might like Kekkai Sensen. And if you want to go a bit more to the extreme side of things, then check out Made in Abyss. That show gets brutal at some parts. :lol:

There arent too many manga anines dont dont start out a bit corny.
In recent memory..i would say maybe bleach was the only one to grab me first 4 chapters. Also maybe attack on titan and air gear

Back
Top Bottom