The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

:lol: :rofl:g hi-score girl is dope + nostalgic
gamer girl from wealthy family &
city gamer kid go arcade hopping
Seems like a romance scenario a lot of people face.

Might watch Mix since I really like Touch and Cross Game, but I haven't watched a full season of anything in a long time. Gonna have to make some time to watch some series soon.

:lol: :rofl:g hi-score girl is dope + nostalgic
gamer girl from wealthy family &
city gamer kid go arcade hopping
Seems like a romance scenario a lot of people face.
And don't forget the most important part, actual game footage and not an imitation. :pimp:

Do you guys watch anime’s dub or sub?

Ppl praise cowboy bebpop and samurai champloo dub but when I tried it just sounds so off/try hard. Just can’t get into it.

I think it’s because I’ve studied Japanese and heard it all the time back in school so I pick up small Japanese phrases and sounds that English speakers won’t get/understand.

Subbed for me 99.9% of the time.

Bebop and Champloo were Adult Swim watches for me though so I've only ever seen those dubbed.

Sub for me. I prefer to watch it in its original form.

New to this thread, can anyone recommend what is a good site I could watch anime on besides kissanime? That site seems to be full of viruses.

I can’t stand watching dubbed. The voices sound so out of wack. Like super goofy. Sometimes I’ll start a show dubbed just to see but always switch it after ten mins in

Might watch Mix since I really like Touch and Cross Game, but I haven't watched a full season of anything in a long time. Gonna have to make some time to watch some series soon.

Mix is getting watched asap. Only part I’m down about is that the manga isn’t complete yet and we for sure will never get a season 2

I wouldn’t mind dubbed but I like things to be new and not waiting on the dub. Anime voices can be just as goofy as American voice actors. Part of the reason I refuse to watch dragonball super is I will never enjoy screaming old lady goku and gohan

And also I don’t wanna have to be looking at the screen 100% of the time. I’d love to put something on as background noise but can’t really do that with anime

Subbed for me 99.9% of the time.

Bebop and Champloo were Adult Swim watches for me though so I've only ever seen those dubbed.
I've seen them both dubbed and subbed. I like them both equally. Same goes for FMA:B, GitS, and Space Dandy.
But the same goes for me. 99.9% subbed unless it's those shows I listed. :lol:

Shuumatsu no Valkyrie
The story begins when the gods call a convention to decide the whether to let humanity live or die, and settle on destroying humanity. But a lone valkyrie puts forward a suggestion to let the gods and humanity fight one last battle, as a last hope for humanity's continued survival. 13 gods will fight against 13 human champions in one-on-one battles to decide whether humanity lives or dies.

just started reading this, it's pretty good. also berserk back on the 26th. :pimp:

New OP movie trailer

Not feeling the Dragon Ball Super like animation and shading tbh. Please keep the CGI at a minimum too :frown:

First ep of One Punch Man brought the humor as expected.

Might check out Citrus :evil::evil: and Domestic Girlfriend.

Back
Top Bottom