The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I might have to migrate to the manga if this is what One Punch Man S2 is going to be :lol: :smh:

The animation is one thing, but episode 2 barely made me smile much less laugh, the dialogue felt cheesy, and it sounds like some backstory got cut out.

I might have to migrate to the manga if this is what One Punch Man S2 is going to be :lol: :smh:

The animation is one thing, but episode 2 barely made me smile much less laugh, the dialogue felt cheesy, and it sounds like some backstory got cut out.
I just want it to get to the tourney arc already. :lol:

wss06jpu-jpg.2317072

If they're handling it like this, be careful what you wish for :lol:

Any early favorites from the Spring season?
Kimetsu no Yaiba for sure. Great show.
I'm gonna ride out OPM. I have faith in the Garou arc. :lol:
I'm still feeling out Fairy Gone. It's not bad, but I'm not sure about it.
I'm gonna watch Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai for my slice of life fix and Fruits Basket for the nostalgic feels. :lol:
And of course i'm still watching Dororo, Jojo part 5, and Shield Hero.

Any favs from you?

Kimetsu no Yaiba for sure. Great show.
I'm gonna ride out OPM. I have faith in the Garou arc. :lol:
I'm still feeling out Fairy Gone. It's not bad, but I'm not sure about it.
I'm gonna watch Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai for my slice of life fix and Fruits Basket for the nostalgic feels. :lol:
And of course i'm still watching Dororo, Jojo part 5, and Shield Hero.

Any favs from you?

I'm watching Kimetsu no Yaiba as well; that along with Sarazanmai and Bungou Stray Dogs S3 (haven't watched the 1st ep yet) are the only things that feel like guaranteed watches for me so far.

I've also watched Carole x Tuesday, Fruit's Basket, and Gunjou no Magmel and have them all as 'maybe' right now.

Fairy Gone and Mayonaka Occult are probably the last 2 I'll give a look right now, but if even 4 of the things I've tried stay interesting then I'm satisfied. I passed on Bokutachi and Senryu because I've read a lot of the manga, but they're both decent laidback series.

I'll give OPM a little bit longer :lol: That **** is off to a shaky start to say the least.

New one punch man manga

The drawing is incredible..

Also new OPM web comic

Spoiler is not for the newest web comic chapter that just came out but still a spoiler for manga readers

83ED79C1-7702-4466-A087-5C0CFDC1308E.jpeg

I cannot wait until they finally reveal blast man...

New One Piece chapter is out. Nothing much to say other than things are building up quite nicely to the climax. :pimp:
Freeing those prisoners is gonna introduce so much chaos. It's gonna be great. :lol:

What a violently great episode of Jojo this week. :pimp:
Nero was to smart for his own good. At least he's with his fellow squad members now on the other side. We are right on the cusp of the climax to this arc, and I'm looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom