The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Evangelion is going to be a ride. Can't believe they're also including the two movies. Been so long and I don't remember watching it with that high quality.

Every generation of anime fans deserves this

Takamura's next match just started in Hajime no Ippo
That right eye of his is gonna be a huge problem this fight by the looks of it. I think his blindness is gonna be exposed to everyone after this fight.

Takamura's next match just started in Hajime no Ippo
That right eye of his is gonna be a huge problem this fight by the looks of it. I think his blindness is gonna be exposed to everyone after this fight.

I hope that aint the case and more about the speed of his opponent

Takamura has literally carried the manga the last year. Still my favorite manga out.

Not fully caught up on promised never land manga but im starting to lose interest. Emma is becoming really annoying

I hope that aint the case and more about the speed of his opponent

Takamura has literally carried the manga the last year. Still my favorite manga out.
Idk man.
Takamura's been trying to hide the fact that he's been losing sight in his right eye for a while. Even on the last panel of the chapter, you can see that they are focusing on the eyes with his left one having a shimmer and his right one being dull. Maybe Goat and his team have picked up on this and are actively going to exploit it with his speed. I like Takamura too, but I don't think he's coming out of this unscathed.
If anything, I bet that whatever happens after the fight will spur Ippo to come back to the ring.

They finally King Crimson'd the OP for Jojo part 5 and the wait was worth it. :pimp:
And the most bizarre mini arc in all of Jojo up to this point (imo) has finally begun. :lol:

You are 100% right,
Which is a shame because all 4 of the core guys bring something different to the table. I dont need Takamura humbled in the ring.

Been wierd but for some reason I feel I have not seen the young prodigy for a while now

They finally King Crimson'd the OP for Jojo part 5 and the wait was worth it. :pimp:
And the most bizarre mini arc in all of Jojo up to this point (imo) has finally begun. :lol:
Beautiful touch actually having him speak Italian in that part of the OP
i can’t believe my man pollanerf is a turtle right now bruh

Beautiful touch actually having him speak Italian in that part of the OP
i can’t believe my man pollanerf is a turtle right now bruh
I knew it was coming when they changed Doppio in the OP. What a great opening. :pimp:

Well, he had to get more time in front of the camera somehow, and he couldn't do it while being a doughnut. :lol:

a lot to digest here. flashy flash and speed o sonic were once friends. flashy flash murdered the whole ninja village. theres a group of ninjas who are still afraid of the ninja village founder. Blast beat the ninja village founder and put him into a coma :lol:

seems like they're setting up a new arc.

Bro jojos is crazy af
05D38786-EF88-4A91-9B1F-EF36D395C380.png
04A6B995-56E6-47EB-B3F7-5FDAD4F96782.png

JoJo has become my personal favorite over the last few years. Love this series. Part 5 almost done can’t wait for 6.

Lawd I have no idea how they gonna approach part 7

JoJo has become my personal favorite over the last few years. Love this series. Part 5 almost done can’t wait for 6.

Lawd I have no idea how they gonna approach part 7
I have no doubt that part 6 is gonna be great. It has to be for what's gonna happen in it.
As for part 7, I'm with you there. The scale of part 7 is just so above and beyond the rest that It is overwhelming to think about. But, as long as DPro stays at the helm of the Jojo anime then it will come out great, amazing even. I'll even go out on a limb and say that if they put as much love and effort into part 7 as they have in part 5, then it could be some of the best anime ever.

How long do you think the part 7 anime should be? Easily gonna be longer than a year. maybe 2 years? :lol:

For the first few episodes of stardust I thought it was gonna be wack af I liked the Hamon/historical England setting. Kinda wish it woulda stayed further back in time but it still turned out lit. I thought stands were lame but they’re def growing on me. The thing is the show is just so weird that it makes it really good

The concept of stands get even better as the series goes on. You can tell there was still some growing pains with Araki using stands as the new way of battle in part 3 but by part 4 he truly hits his stride when it comes to the creativity of stands and what they do

I have no doubt that part 6 is gonna be great. It has to be for what's gonna happen in it.
As for part 7, I'm with you there. The scale of part 7 is just so above and beyond the rest that It is overwhelming to think about. But, as long as DPro stays at the helm of the Jojo anime then it will come out great, amazing even. I'll even go out on a limb and say that if they put as much love and effort into part 7 as they have in part 5, then it could be some of the best anime ever.

How long do you think the part 7 anime should be? Easily gonna be longer than a year. maybe 2 years? :lol:
my guess is sbr will have at least 48 episodes.

I don’t know part 3 was 48 episodes and part 7 is much longer from my understanding.
Part 7 only has 95 chapters compared to SDC's 152, but SBR's chapters were much longer than SDC and I believe they were monthly chapters and SDC were weekly.

Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom