The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Started hunter x hunter and about 20 episodes in. Pretty good. Love it when it gets dark and gory
You're going to absolutely love the chimera ant arc. That cemented it as my #1 favorite anime.

I finished Beastars last week and am now watching Clannad. I didn't expect to enjoy either one tbh but both turned out to be very good.
Beastars in particular really surprised me and I would highly recommend people give it a chance. It won't disappoint.

Clannad also has a fantastic soundtrack

yea.. like 5 episodes in.. but trying get through since it's leaving hulu soon

Psycho Pass was fantastic, at least season 1.
The second was just average to me but the third season raised the quality back up, though far from S1’s brilliance.

Anyone watch BNA or beastars?

I'm maybe 5 episodes through the first, and finished the latter as it aired.

If you're asking because you wanted to know if people consider them to be quality, then I think Beastars is fantastic.

BNA is cool so far, but if it's typical Trigger formatting; I'm 1-2 eps away from the plot/conflict that the season will ride out to its conclusion so I can't stamp it without seeing the execution there. It's solid visually, though.

how is it?

we going to talk OP in here?
ODA is the GOAT at call backs,
yamato was in a pannel of ODens death.
for oda to have that call back with same outfit and everything.
this mans vision!!!!

i think it was 970 , 971 or 972 theres a kid in the crowd with the same outfit as yamato now. i cant rmeember the page I saw that had it circled

Back
Top Bottom