The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

It’s dope that your wife is into anime too, always great to be able to have anime discussions at home.

Speaking of AoT, my mom is even considering reading the manga because she’s so hyped for how the story will progress :lol:
Especially after the cliffhanger in the latest episode.

She tends to be impatient when we’re watching an anime still running because of the waiting time between ~23min episodes. Most of the anime I recommended to her were already finished.

I picked up a completed anime for us both to watch in the time between new episodes. The anime is called ‘Monster’ and finished in 2004, which is clearly noticable by the animation but not at all to a point where it detracts from the experience. We’re 18 episodes in and both enjoying it a lot. So far it’s looking like an excellent psychological thriller that’s also a bit of a slow burner. I often find Monster quite thoughtprovoking at times so it leads to plenty of fun debates with my mom afterwards.

For now we’re only watching AoT, Promised Neverland season 2 and Monster together. We’ll be adding Dr Stone’s new season soon as she’s even more excited for it than I am.

Below is my current watchlist in order of enjoyment, excluding the ones referenced above that I watch with my mom:
Gintama’s very first season
Jujutsu Kaisen
Kaguya-Sama: Love is War’s second season.
RE: Zero’s new season
Black Clover

They’re all great entertainment to me but as of Black Clover episode 158 from 2 weeks ago I might have to bumpt them up a few spots. Judging by how hyped the manga readers are about seeing this Dark Triad Arc animated, it sure sounds like it’ll be something special and the best Arc so far.

If I may ask, how old is your mom ?

That's nice! You must have a good relationship.

Why did you change your username Colombia estaba perfecto lol
I initially wanted to pick my usual alias 'Void' but that was taken, so I randomly decided to go with the title of a Young Scooter song I was enjoying at the time. :lol:
It often made people think I was from Colombia so when I got the option I changed it to Belgium to avoid confusion of where I live

I initially wanted to pick my usual alias 'Void' but that was taken, so I randomly decided to go with the title of a Young Scooter song I was enjoying at the time. :lol:
It often made people think I was from Colombia so when I got the option I changed it to Belgium to avoid confusion of where I live

you got me fooled once I remember haha

OP 1001 out :wow: :wow: :wow:
R1ioLH3C_o.jpg

OP 1001 out :wow: :wow: :wow:
Now this chapter was crazy, my boy Zoro. I liked chapter 1000, but liked 1001 more, no "hype" surrounding it and more action in this one.
Poor Zoro having to be surrounded by those idiots. Those faces. LMAO.
Did I miss read it I thought the first one to touch it was a scrub, if so I figured they all would have been able to avoid the attack quite easily.

Now this chapter was crazy, my boy Zoro. I liked chapter 1000, but liked 1001 more, no "hype" surrounding it and more action in this one.

Poor Zoro having to be surrounded by those idiots. Those faces. LMAO.
Did I miss read it I thought the first one to touch it was a scrub, if so I figured they all would have been able to avoid the attack quite easily.
Second translation says “first one to flinch is a scrub” makes more sense why all three get hit :lol:

For people with Iphones what app do you use to read manga? Do you pay?

I just got the 12 pro max, switched from s10 Plus.

Why do prices range so wildly for the same damn shoe? Also lol @ $160 for some Sketches. I better knock out everyone with the first punch wearing this.
This one got me :lol: , reminds me when I asked my mom for Nike shox and she said only if they make me dunk

Back
Top Bottom