The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

There's always Enel rumors :lol: I see more now even for this arc.

How Kaido is going to destroy the moon and Enel is going to come down and attack/kill him.

And of course Enel joins the strawhats for w/e reason cuz he changed up on the moon or some **** :lol: Instead of just becoming a yonkou himself. Then that'll fulfill some rumor or something Oda said about a former villain being an ally to the crew.

Love Enel but I'd prefer Crocodile.
Wouldn't Jimbe fall into that category?

Wouldn't Jimbe fall into that category?
Nah.

Maybe my memory is hazy but Luffy or the Strawhats never actually fought him. He was hyped up as a potential villain back during Arlong when he was named as a shichibukai but when introduced in Impel Down he immediately befriended Luffy.

I figured Oda was referring to actual villains; Alvida, Kuro, Buggy, Don Krieg, Gin, Crocodile, Enel, Moria, etc. Probably not CP9/CP0 or Foxy though.

Last edited:
Finished Darling in the Franxx, was told it'd fall off .. I expected a gradual tailing, but this legit fell off a cliff at like episode 17/18. But really enjoyed everything before.

Dahhhhling

I kinda liked those bits where they cut the aspect ratio and put Japanese captions

Last edited:
I read a chapter or two of Blade of the Immortal, didn't realize they were the same. I like it a lot. Reminds me a little of a more mature Samurai Champloo. It's very dark and intense.
Yes. After I finished Champloo I came across BotI and it had similar styles but it a bit more dark and focused on the action and story as you go along.

AOT gonna be crazy next week.

Solid episode.

Edit. Wait wtf that was the final episode of the season maaaaaaan

Caught up on the aot manga.

Aot going down as one of the greatest ever. Period.

I got the last couple of months waiting to be read.

I don't feel I'm in my most comfortable zone right now. I want to digest everything as slowly as possible, maybe even get a few whiskeys while reading to later hit the gym as I would be feeling pumped af after reading lol

I try not to get lost in the rabbit hole of these vids :lol:

What makes it worse is I thought it was just one guy doing it but nah there's several artists on YouTube doing things for all the characters and sometimes not for the same manga styles.

I got the last couple of months waiting to be read.

I don't feel I'm in my most comfortable zone right now. I want to digest everything as slowly as possible, maybe even get a few whiskeys while reading to later hit the gym as I would be feeling pumped af after reading lol

The final chapter releases on april 9 so you got time lol

I don't understand what the qualifications are for a continued series in Jump anymore
Something is going on economy wise or a new generation of fans over there.

I saw a lot of vids last year about Jump being the most vulnerable it'll ever be with the end of certain popular manga ending sooner than the norm (like Demon Slayer) and no new big hits that can be on the level of One Piece to keep up the same numbers.

Back
Top Bottom