The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

We were told by Pitou adult Gon woulda bodied Meruem. And for all intents and purposes, "Netero" "killed" Meruem.
I was gonna say Meruem didn’t smack up Netero at all. That was competitive. Gon running the fade on everyone

We were told by Pitou adult Gon woulda bodied Meruem. And for all intents and purposes, "Netero" "killed" Meruem.
I was gonna say Meruem didn’t smack up Netero at all. That was competitive. Gon running the fade on everyone
Meruem was playing with Netero. it most certainly was NOT competitive. Didn't Meruem evolve again after the fight?

kanjuro still has momonusuke. but now that luffy and the others are there
it makes things easier.

All manga was fiyah this week but JJK tho :wow:

Gege tellin MAPPA when they get to this point this is how I want y’all to animate this. YEESH

Maki on a whole different level. “Say that again, would you?” Was the perfect way to end the chapter!

I was never able to get into any of the gundam series besides Wing/Endless Waltz. I watched OG Gundan and 08th MS team when they were on toonami but they didn't grab me.

Is Wing just the best one or is there another I should try?

just finished KiKi's Delivery Service.

Really enjoyed it. Was surprised when KiKi still couldnt hear JiJi's voice at the end but I did some analyzation and got it.

Miyazaki the goat

I was never able to get into any of the gundam series besides Wing/Endless Waltz. I watched OG Gundan and 08th MS team when they were on toonami but they didn't grab me.

Is Wing just the best one or is there another I should try?

Try Gundam Blood Orphans, Gundam 00, and Gundam Unicorn. All of them are solid...well IMO.

Think theirs a new seed series coming out, I think? I know Thunderbolt and Hathaways Flash is supposedly releasing this year

08719189-58AF-4F2E-B0E2-06BC9B57EA2B.jpeg

:frown:

Wouldn't be surprised if Isayama actually studied some kind of shot putting for this.

He actually studied MMA/BJJ fighters for grapple moves and fighting stances for Annie + Reiner + Eren

Wouldn't be surprised if Isayama actually studied some kind of shot putting for this.

He actually studied MMA/BJJ fighters for grapple moves and fighting stances for Annie + Reiner + Eren

He should have focused his time on improving his artwork and coming up with a better ending instead

This announcement has changed my view on the live action series. I can't wait for it now.

I am too
I think anyone that is expecting a copy of the og but in live action is in for a disappointment. However based on what the showrunner said about keeping some characters while focusing a bit more on the syndicate, Spike, Julia, and Vicious has me intrigued .

Edit: I forgot Edward is left out of the show... or being kept secret for some goofy reason.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom