The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

The lengths I went through to find the Cowboy Bebop OSTs back in the day... shout out to jazzmess.com

My only worry about focusing on the syndicate angle is Jet and Faye becoming afterthoughts. They gotta work Ed and Ein somehow. They just HAVE to.

As long as we get a solid recreation of the church fight from Ballad of Fallen Angels I’ll be happy.

Not bad...I kind of regret not getting the Megahouse Kaido, but i wasn’t about to spend $600 on it

1623193299921.jpeg

Around 20 episodes left to finish Monster. :pimp:
I would’ve bingewatched it long ago but my mom insisted we watch together.

I heard good things but I didn’t expect Monster to be this good. Unless the ending is trash, this is an absolute masterpiece. Hunter x Hunter is still my goat but this is giving it some fierce competition.

Speaking of HxH, I don’t know why they didn’t make more use of this part of the soundtrack. It was only used in the Greed Island arc.
Easily my favorite of all the tracks.

Around 20 episodes left to finish Monster. :pimp:
I would’ve bingewatched it long ago but my mom insisted we watch together.

I heard good things but I didn’t expect Monster to be this good. Unless the ending is trash, this is an absolute masterpiece. Hunter x Hunter is still my goat but this is giving it some fierce competition.
Keep watching more Urasawa joints.

Cowboy Bebop doesn’t have special powers so it can never get anywhere remotely close to as bad as a hypothetical live action One Piece

I’ve never actually watched Cowboy Bebop though, I think I’ll be watching that next after Monster.

I could at least see one as possible..

I already know one piece live action going be hot garbage

i mean I hope I’m wrong..

Last edited:
One Piece gonna be worse. Cowboy Bebop probably just gonna come off as a Firefly/Sci-Fi channel show

john cho wasn't a good casting choice.

Still haven't finished cowboy bebop. Doesn't make me want to binge it.

Started the second D-Grayman series. On Hulu it starts at episode for some reason.

I worry cowboy bebop love action will just be another love action Dragonball. Maybe it'll be ok, but I don't see them fully recreating the magic of that show. To me spikes hair looks kind of ridiculous in real life but I prolly could get used to it.

One piece live action should....just not be made. Some animes can't translate to live action imo

Not bad...I kind of regret not getting the Megahouse Kaido, but i wasn’t about to spend $600 on it

1623193299921.jpeg
I almost bought the ichibansho version of this but it wasn't that much taller than my Ace and Sabo. I want one but with some of the banprestos I have it would need to be no less than 16'
I will have a figure of him eventually. Also want young white beard and roger.

What yall think will be worse, live action One Piece or live action Cowboy Bebop?

is it Japanese Live action or an American style one? I actually quite enjoy the Japanese ones personally

A live action Cowboy Bebop will be the biggest piece of trash movie this year. It probably won't even be worth watching just to laugh at.

My expectations are already in the gutter.

I almost bought the ichibansho version of this but it wasn't that much taller than my Ace and Sabo. I want one but with some of the banprestos I have it would need to be no less than 16'
I will have a figure of him eventually. Also want young white beard and roger.

is it Japanese Live action or an American style one? I actually quite enjoy the Japanese ones personally
Cowboy bebop is american and OP is Japanese I believe

Back
Top Bottom