The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

The thing with H×H is Togashi didn't really promise some grand ending or give Gon some long term goal that'll take forever to accomplish.

Not to mention he can just do a time skip.

If he wants he can end the manga in a 100 chapters. Even if its not completely satisfying.

The thing with H×H is Togashi didn't really promise some grand ending or give Gon some long term goal that'll take forever to accomplish.

If he wants he can end the manga in a 100 chapters. Even if its not completely satisfying.
The way I look at it is that unless he finishes the manga, I consider the conclusion of the anime as the ending and that’s fine by me.
If Togashi doesn’t have the passion anymore and has to force himself to come up with an ending, I’d prefer he leaves it unfinished.

The way I look at it is that unless he finishes the manga, I consider the conclusion of the anime as the ending and that’s fine by me.
If Togashi doesn’t have the passion anymore and has to force himself to come up with an ending, I’d prefer he leaves it unfinished.
If you can be fine with the anime ending (and if most ppl are) then he doesn't even have to do much other than finish the dark continent arc/saga and have that be the ending.

I doubt Togashi has to force himself to come up with an ending. That's never been his problem. Its forcing himself to come up with all the stuff leading up to the ending. He ended Yu Yu Hakusho just to take a break and promised Jump another hit manga and just came up with H×H. What he doesn't have the passion for is the weekly grind of making comics.

I'm sure the recent events and news (Miura and Akutami. Not to mention Oda) has given him plenty reasons and excuses to dictate whenever he works on manga again.

Okay can someone tell me why the Chimera Ant arc is considered to be one of the greatest arcs?

I swear ppl on tiktok act like this was written by God himself or something and it has 10000 levels of deep meanings.

So far I got:

Netero Vs The king parallel. Netero is the oldest while the king is the youngest.

Netero had to train the longest to become the strongest and the king was born to be the strongest instantly.

Another parallel I saw someone analyze was Gon and the King.

Gon gave up his life and fell to his emotions/anger to become a monster while the King became more and more human after meeting komugi.

Is that it??? Am I missing anything else?

It's just a very well written, engaging, suspenseful, strategical, and action filled arc.

Not one or a handful of things make it great. Its a bunch of things. Not to mention a few outside factors.

The internet will be a beautiful place those days ... hell I'll even fly to Japan those days just to feel the vibe.

What else do you guys think could be more big of a deal than that, in the manga culture ? (Sorry if stupid question)

The end of One Piece will be massive for manga culture, especially in Japan. That'd be the thing to check for I imagine

The end of One Piece will be massive for manga culture, especially in Japan. That'd be the thing to check for I imagine

Facts ... I'm not much into OP myself tho

Should I be ?

Ending are good, hate **** halfway through, specially where he left the manga, like man ... don't do that to us, have some respeck

Facts ... I'm not much into OP myself tho

Should I be ?

It's an iconic and fun series with a great world, great characters, and great moments. I definitely understand why some people don't like it, but it's overall great especially as the plot gets deeper as you go forward. With the length there's definitely ups and downs especially when Oda tries to fit in too many ideas and there are lulls during build ups, then once it goes, it goes.

Just depends what types of series you like, but worth taking some time to check it out if you have never really tried.

tenor.gif

" Episode count and length have not been finalized, Cyber Group Studios CEO Pierre Sissmann says. However, it will be in production by the end of 2021 or the beginning of 2022, and will reportedly be aimed toward children between the ages of eight and 13. "

tenor.gif

" Episode count and length have not been finalized, Cyber Group Studios CEO Pierre Sissmann says. However, it will be in production by the end of 2021 or the beginning of 2022, and will reportedly be aimed toward children between the ages of eight and 13. "

Sounds like they are gonna follow Vivi most likely.

so im caught up with MHA manga.
villians arc was a good arc.
then we get back to the kid stuff heart string pulls.
now ...........
Now i'm suppose to believe it's been like what 6 months since Deku started learning his other quirks, and now he's on par with All-might when he was at 100%???????
what type of fast tracking plot no jutsu crap is this. from start of MHA to now it's been what maybe....2 years.. in their world. and I'm suppose to believe he's mastered all this and has become better than 100% all might.
I knew stain would be back sooner or later but if deku overcomes him like he did Nagant, ima be livid, but it's expected at this time.
It's almost like what's the point of bringing back all the kids because for their growth to even be equal with dekus they would all techinically be stronger than the adult heroes we know now.

/rant

Finished Super Cub.

Iffy episode 11, but all in all, super chill show. Highly recommend if you want something Yuru Camp like to chill to.

the last page of the new OP chapter has me super intrigued
Some OP fans are whining like babies about the chosen one angle Oda has used in the story complaining that Luffy is no longer just an underdog doing things of his free will but everything is destiny and he is the chosen one from the special family in the special clan with the special hat and now special devil fruit that is destined to change the world at the special right moment that lines up with a bunch of prophecies. When Luffy hass been a lot of that for the majority of the story (since Enies Lobby).

It is grating to read them complain, ***** and moan week to week in spoiler threads. I'm almost considering a break the rest of the year so I can just binge the end of Wano.

So many don't get they probably shouldnt even be consuming the story on a week to week basis the way they cry and try to rate a chapter weekly.

/rant

Some OP fans are whining like babies about the chosen one angle Oda has used in the story complaining that Luffy is no longer just an underdog doing things of his free will but everything is destiny and he is the chosen one from the special family in the special clan with the special hat and now special devil fruit that is destined to change the world at the special right moment that lines up with a bunch of prophecies. When Luffy hass been a lot of that for the majority of the story (since Enies Lobby).

It is grating to read them complain, ***** and moan week to week in spoiler threads. I'm almost considering a break the rest of the year so I can just binge the end of Wano.

So many don't get they probably shouldnt even be consuming the story on a week to week basis the way they cry and try to rate a chapter weekly.

/rant

I've stopped reading comment section and watching weekly reviews for this exact reason. Sometimes I'm like do you all even read the story or just look at the pictures? Then they'll complain about stuff that's answered by looking at pictures and I'm like oh they're not even doing that, they're reading as fast a possible so they can comment and have no idea what's going on.

They also don't want to let the story unfold. There's plenty of stuff to critique in the story and they choose the just whatever they have a reaction to while it's still unresolved. If you want to complain about Zeus and Nami vs Ulti, go for it, since it's played out, it sucked imo. but nope let's complain about the gum gum fruit before we even know what's going on. It's very apparent when you watch the difference between people who review arcs in full vs the weekly reactors/reviewers and how they talk about the experience who's enjoying the story more.

I love theories and ideas and talking about all that is fun and interesting. But whining and crying cause the story isn't going exactly how you want is the worst.

/rant
I'm just enjoying it the same way i've enjoyed it the last 20 years. I would stop reading week to week but these nail biters have me intrigued. I love OP you can call me a fan boy i dont care but this is good. i dont know why people would be upset even if this is the case of chosen one. it took over 1000 chapters to get here... why would you just dismiss the rest of the story like that? those people have nothing better to do.

Back
Top Bottom