The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Hope Bebop is good.
what they did to Deathnote was a travesty. Only part they got right was Willem Dafoe :lol:

I'm trying to stay open minded for Bebop. Seems like a series that could be pulled off in live action.

YuYu on the other hand.... idk.
I still need to watch Kenshin cause I heard those live action movies are fire.

I'm trying to stay open minded for Bebop. Seems like a series that could be pulled off in live action.

Kenshin adaptation great. AOT avoid at all cost.

I watched the 4th Rurouni Kenshin movie which is a prequel and it was lit AF. Probably some of the best weapon fight choreography you'll ever see. netflix only has the 4th and 5th movie though. Saw you can rent 1, 2, and 3 on amazon.

That princess half-demon show actually pulled me in with the story so far.

Like that it's following the daughters of the best character from Inuyasha, Sesshomaru :pimp:

Yuyu is apparently a Japanese production. It just has netflix budget behind it so it won’t be as cheap as most Japanese live action stuff

the live action stage actor for Zoro is pretty spot on

338010190b0d352f94b67186522ea13c.jpg

Ace too

tumblr_inline_p8z1k47FW41s84gxv_500.jpg

A live-action Berserk would probably traumatize me.
Honestly part 1 of berserk is just a game of thrones medieval type show. That could easily be done. The eclipse is where it goes off the rails but as long as they don’t show the rape it would be easy also.

Honestly part 1 of berserk is just a game of thrones medieval type show. That could easily be done. The eclipse is where it goes off the rails but as long as they don’t show the rape it would be easy also.
Well, there's a few rapes in Berserk. 1st part as well.

I guess you could cut them all and lessen the trauma inflicted on characters or do something else.

I'd just heavily imply that it happened.

Back
Top Bottom