The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

You could make chimera ant arc shorter by cutting out the training but that's pretty much a key part of the entire series given the protagonists are inexperienced children (even the former assassin kid).

Only thing is you'd have to redo how you introduce Knuckle and Shoot and what's her name with the unkempt hair.

You could make chimera ant arc shorter by cutting out the training but that's pretty much a key part of the entire series given the protagonists are inexperienced children (even the former assassin kid).

Only thing is you'd have to redo how you introduce Knuckle and Shoot and what's her name with the unkempt hair.
Well said, a lot of filler in the beginning that could’ve been trimmed a little but it kinda all make sense and tied into the character development. Because that would legit ruin the rest of the arc lol, because knuckles, shoot and morel was the main characters for that arc lowkey. Would be hard to explain them without some of the side filler a bit/training. Then the ant training and development is key to understand the arc fully.

Well said, a lot of filler in the beginning that could’ve been trimmed a little but it kinda all make sense and tied into the character development. Because that would legit ruin the rest of the arc lol, because knuckles, shoot and morel was the main characters for that arc lowkey. Would be hard to explain them without some of the side filler a bit/training. Then the ant training and development is key to understand the arc fully.
Yeah the whole manga is about Hunters and making them the best they can be so even during this world threatening situation they choose to give them training in order to be a part of the ant extermination.

In another manga the author would see it as an opportunity to introduce badass new characters in a more excitimg way. Give them a cool team name or title like S-class hunters or the Elite Hunter Force, etc. Or Togashi would've just sent 3 or 4 of the Zodiac hunters with Netero and they probably would've done better.

The way Morel and the rest were introduced were more cool and mysterious like.

Yeah the whole manga is about Hunters and making them the best they can be so even during this world threatening situation they choose to give them training in order to be a part of the ant extermination.

In another manga the author would see it as an opportunity to introduce badass new characters in a more excitimg way. Give them a cool team name or title like S-class hunters or the Elite Hunter Force, etc. Or Togashi would've just sent 3 or 4 of the Zodiac hunters with Netero and they probably would've done better.

The way Morel and the rest were introduced were more cool and mysterious like.

I think they learn from the cool so call tough “shadow beast “group name to only get destroyed easy by the phantom troops😂, in that arc not to make some badass team hunter Again. Sadly it’s so much that could be shown or happen in the tv show, they just refuse to make another arc. I wanna see the Drk continent so bad , sadly doubt it’ll drop in my life time 🥺

I think they learn from the cool so call tough “shadow beast “group name to only get destroyed easy by the phantom troops😂, in that arc not to make some badass team hunter Again. Sadly it’s so much that could be shown or happen in the tv show, they just refuse to make another arc. I wanna see the Drk continent so bad , sadly doubt it’ll drop in my life time 🥺
:lol: I forgot about that lame *** group. They basically all got beat by Uvogin. They weren't hunters iirc just alleged powerful nen users in the underworld.

Funny enough that was a badass way to show how powerful the Phatom Troupe is by how easily one member beat this other group (also the rest then killed a whole bunch of the mafia at the auction and robbed them).

Yeah, there's no hope for the old anime to come back and do the dark continent simply cuz Togashi is a slacker. Who knows when that arc finishes.

Unfortunately, no H×H anime until the manga is finished.

Eventually Togashi is going to want to do a new manga or something and he'll have to finish/wrap up H×H (basically same thing that happened with Yu Yu Hakusho and the creation of H×H).

Best arc of that series, I played it back at least 3 times now
yup. hopefully they would do the Dark continent arc. if time would tell, it would be 10 years before another arc would come like the last time it ended. 2005 and 2015. so if all goes like this, I would expect 2025. it shouldn't be long now.

Palm.

:lol: I forgot about that lame *** group. They basically all got beat by Uvogin. They weren't hunters iirc just alleged powerful nen users in the underworld.

Funny enough that was a badass way to show how powerful the Phatom Troupe is by how easily one member beat this other group (also the rest then killed a whole bunch of the mafia at the auction and robbed them).

Yeah, there's no hope for the old anime to come back and do the dark continent simply cuz Togashi is a slacker. Who knows when that arc finishes.

Unfortunately, no H×H anime until the manga is finished.

Eventually Togashi is going to want to do a new manga or something and he'll have to finish/wrap up H×H (basically same thing that happened with Yu Yu Hakusho and the creation of H×H).
for some reason, the Phantom Troupe annoys me like they are these celebrated overhyped thieves that are strong but don't do much. while Uvogin made short work of them, Kurapika made Uvogin look pathetic. even some of the member are scared of Hisoka and Kurapika. also, what was there purpose in the Chimera Ant arc anyways? just went there to battle some mediocre ants?

While I'm here, the new chapter of MHA is out too.
Of course Hagakure would end up being the spy. Invisibility and espionage go hand in hand after all. :lol:
Unless it's not really her and we are seeing her through the POV of the real traitor. This final arc is shaping up to be a good super hero war. I'm looking forward to it.

Also, RIP Star and Stripe. She was too real for this series. :lol:

One Piece 1033
Zoro starting to understand sword ownership and personality? Is this the first step in turning them into permanent black blades? Think he might do it by the end of this fight.

I hope Oda keeps weaving in more about Zoro's past. I really enjoyed that choice. Also Zoro getting more introspective and personal moments like this really combats those saying he has no depth. Though at this point he is the Straw hat we know the least despite being around longest. It'll be nice when he realizes he actually has conquer's haki rather than using it as a happy accident as he is currently.

Everyone thought the Shimotsuki connection in east blue was gonna be his ancestors. I guess there still could be one we'll see. Shimotsuki Kozaburo looks like how oda said Wado Ichimonji would like if it were a person. Which makes sense since he made it.

It looks like Sanji's germa enhancements like invisibility along with the implanted bloodline traits, which I think for him will be some Lunarian traits, are working without the raid suit now.

I didn't mention it last chapter but with Hiyori back it may mean her and denjiro will team up to take down Orochi, since we haven't seen him since the revival chapter. Also, with the shamisen player back on the scene we could be getting an act closing soon.

This arc is long as hell, but the pacing is way better than whole cake and dressrosa.

for some reason, the Phantom Troupe annoys me like they are these celebrated overhyped thieves that are strong but don't do much. while Uvogin made short work of them, Kurapika made Uvogin look pathetic. even some of the member are scared of Hisoka and Kurapika. also, what was there purpose in the Chimera Ant arc anyways? just went there to battle some mediocre ants?
I don't know know if they're overhyped. I think its the appropriate amount for what they are; underworld thieves. Not specifically the ultimate men users who are the world's strongest. Most of their plans are to steal what they want and kill anyone that gets in their way.

Togashi probably loves them or was told fans do so find a way to include them. So when all the commander level ants left after the queen died he made up a small subplot where some went to the Troupe's home/city and tried to take it over. They're very overprotective of the place so they naturally wiped out the ants. It was a way to make the threat of the ants more global cuz even Gon and Killua had to take out some ants on some orders. Other hunters were said to be doing the same.

Screenshot_20211128-162131_TikTok.jpg

Is yuyu Hakusho a must watch?

Last season was a little disappointing but I loved it regardless. It took such a drastic turn after the first couple episodes. Kind of wish it stayed the course

Back
Top Bottom