The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Mappa is doing Chainsaw man so much justice.

The anime so far is easily better than the manga in every way.

Can't agree more in the first part.

And I haven't read the manga but these are some big words, so far I'm watching the episodes at least twice or three times, everything is so duckingly well done, is rough.

Can't agree more in the first part.

And I haven't read the manga but these are some big words, so far I'm watching the episodes at least twice or three times, everything is so duckingly well done, is rough.
Art style and presentation wise, the anime definitely surpasses the manga, but the manga was not meant to be drawn beautifully, like murata's OPM. It is rough around the edges. The manga does have some great mult panel shots, which the anime has enhanced so far. It's good all around.

I ain't read the manga so I was in denial of those "deaths"

They gonna be running through the main cast like that?

Question. Is the anime a combo of 2D and 3D assets? Just wondering how they do the camera pans, etc?
If the editing is on 100 then you can do camera angles and pans like that in 2D and make it look that good.

I just watched a video praising a show for its cgi work though and its most likely 2D characters in a cgi environment for those dynamic camera angles especially during those fight scenes. Chainsaw Man is even mentioned and he basically says its cgi

The video I'm referencing:

Yeah, they got attacked by 2 heavy hitters. Denji is the strongest of their group and they took him out of the fight before it began. Himeno bae the best partner you could ask for. gun devil with the michael corleone-type plan to get the hunters.

Pretty much after this Katana Man arc is when the manga stepped on the peddle and didn’t stop. It gets bleak as hell as it continues too.

If the editing is on 100 then you can do camera angles and pans like that in 2D and make it look that good.

I just watched a video praising a show for its cgi work though and its most likely 2D characters in a cgi environment for those dynamic camera angles especially during those fight scenes. Chainsaw Man is even mentioned and he basically says its cgi

The video I'm referencing:

Land of the lustrous 8)
That was good. Forgot about it.

the amount of blue lock jokes for Japan during the World Cup is hilarious

A467F3DD-077F-429B-9006-419F9B4705B6.jpeg

I just finished about episode 100 of OP. Where they are in the desert and Ace just left them.

Restarted Shipudden. Where granny chiyo and Sakura beat Sasori. This battle was so damn good.

With my girl we just started season 4 I believe.

I can’t watch a full show too long unless it’s short. Or I’m up to date. :lol: need to change things up.

The final OP for Jojo part 6 is such a somber song. Truly feels like the end. I will be caught up by tonight. :lol:

The new chapter of OP, Luffy being Luffy. Yeah you can go because you have a strange head. LMAO.
Robb Lucci said oh, we coming aboard. LMAO. Does he even really stand a chance against Luffy, based on his growth since the last meeting? I could only see Luffy experiencing the side effects of going Joy Boy and possibly showing signs of Roger's illness. Leading Chopper to start an arc on creating the cure. Either that or Luffy will be at a considerable disadvantage because he carries Bonny.

Yeah, they got attacked by 2 heavy hitters. Denji is the strongest of their group and they took him out of the fight before it began. Himeno bae the best partner you could ask for. gun devil with the michael corleone-type plan to get the hunters.
Yeah, I ain’t gonna lie to start I didn’t think they were gonna come with a super powerful/cunning boss. I underestimated what kind of threat Gun devil would be.

I see what type of story this is gonna be now :lol: :pimp:

Yeah, I ain’t gonna lie to start I didn’t think they were gonna come with a super powerful/cunning boss. I underestimated what kind of threat Gun devil would be.

I see what type of story this is gonna be now :lol: :pimp:
This is an anime correct, is it on Funimation or CrunchyRoll? Sister in law also said I need to get into it at Thanksgiving. Forgot where she said I could watch it.

Back
Top Bottom