The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

Originally Posted by 2sappy

I knew the new episode of another wasn't gonna end on a good note. 
laugh.gif

These deaths are getting ridiculous
laugh.gif
i mean they left the cursed place... no way it's from the curse. i believe that was an actual accident.
that was just some kind of water patrol doing it's rounds and that *!%+++$ thought it was a good idea to swim 1 mile out to get a 2 dollar beach ball
30t6p3b.gif

it could also mean that the curse might not be restricted to the town. the curse might be linked to the people in class 3. this begs the question, why not just close the class and not have it any more? no class 3 no curse, right?

I knew the new episode of another wasn't gonna end on a good note. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i mean they left the cursed place... no way it's from the curse. i believe that was an actual accident.
that was just some kind of water patrol doing it's rounds and that *!%+++$ thought it was a good idea to swim 1 mile out to get a 2 dollar beach ball
30t6p3b.gif

it could also mean that the curse might not be restricted to the town. the curse might be linked to the people in class 3. this begs the question, why not just close the class and not have it any more? no class 3 no curse, right?

what time does mangareader release Naruto EST time zone please

If another site drops it earlier like mangastream did please share it with me.

what time does mangareader release Naruto EST time zone please

If another site drops it earlier like mangastream did please share it with me.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I've been wondering the same thing. The story is getting so sloppy... at this point I'm only watching it for the hilarious Final Destination style deaths.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ that fool trying to swim into the middle of the ocean for a beach ball.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I've been wondering the same thing. The story is getting so sloppy... at this point I'm only watching it for the hilarious Final Destination style deaths.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ that fool trying to swim into the middle of the ocean for a beach ball.

Naruto is out!

Spoiler [+]
Tsunade is gonna go off! She's gonna unleash some crazy slug transformation in this fight like Orochimaru with his snake one and Jiraya with his Frog Sage mode.

Finally we can see why she's worthy of 5th Hokage.

Naruto is out!

Spoiler [+]
Tsunade is gonna go off! She's gonna unleash some crazy slug transformation in this fight like Orochimaru with his snake one and Jiraya with his Frog Sage mode.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Naruto is out!

Spoiler [+]

dude, tsunade isnt worthy, at all. She couldnt even handle pain or Kabuto in part 1. The kages will win by technicality ( either itachi reaching kabuto and cancelling edo tensei)

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Naruto is out!

Spoiler [+]

dude, tsunade isnt worthy, at all. She couldnt even handle pain or Kabuto in part 1. The kages will win by technicality ( either itachi reaching kabuto and cancelling edo tensei)

One Piece:
so thats the place where Akainu and Aokji fought their "decisive battle". I hope we get to see a flashback of the battle. to be able to do that to an island....
eek.gif

One Piece:
so thats the place where Akainu and Aokji fought their "decisive battle". I hope we get to see a flashback of the battle. to be able to do that to an island....
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom