The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by zs05wc

What if some how Itachi and Sasuke end up teaming up against Kabuto and Oorochimaru ends up showing up?

That would actually be pretty cool, but how would Oro show up exactly? I think I remember hints of Oro not completely being gone but its been so long in the manga that I forgot. 
Kabuto had actually integrated some of Orochimaru's remains into his body, hoping to surpass his former master, but was also slowly being taken over by them. Now Oro is struggling to possess Kabuto, which in turn has caused Kabuto to look more like Oro. But technically Oro had already been permanently sealed by Itachi's Totsuka Sword...

But then again, you never know what Oro's got under those sleeves... He's arguably the most unpredictable character in the entire series, and he has left such a huge impact on events even after he was deemed 'inactive'. I have a strong feeling he'll be making a reappearance though.

If his soul gets released that is.
I think kabuto might just go and pull a Revolver Ocelot on everyone.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

What if some how Itachi and Sasuke end up teaming up against Kabuto and Oorochimaru ends up showing up?

That would actually be pretty cool, but how would Oro show up exactly? I think I remember hints of Oro not completely being gone but its been so long in the manga that I forgot. 
Kabuto had actually integrated some of Orochimaru's remains into his body, hoping to surpass his former master, but was also slowly being taken over by them. Now Oro is struggling to possess Kabuto, which in turn has caused Kabuto to look more like Oro. But technically Oro had already been permanently sealed by Itachi's Totsuka Sword...

But then again, you never know what Oro's got under those sleeves... He's arguably the most unpredictable character in the entire series, and he has left such a huge impact on events even after he was deemed 'inactive'. I have a strong feeling he'll be making a reappearance though.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif

SOmeone mentioned oro and kabuto. honestly, I dont know if that is the case anymore. Yea, hundreds of chapters ago, kabuto had that issue, but he seems to be dealing fine with having Oro's cells.

Also, Itachi sees that he's done all that he could with sasuke, so there is nothing more he can say to change his mind. Itachi originally had a vision in mind for sasuke, but sasuke chose the wrong path. Sasuke knows all of the details, Tobi actually for the most part didnt lie to sasuke, but sasuke is an idiot so he chose the path of revenge. Right now, the edo tensei tech has to be dealt with because you sill have madara runnng around who is way too strong to be left alone. That is Itachi's goal. He's given sasuke to naruto to handle.

Onto to bleach, vandenreich means of the empire, or close to those lines. So thiis group could probably have something to do with the king of soul society or zero squad ( King's personal guard). And we have always known that the quincy were important to the manga, important enough to be targeted by soul society. So this last arc is shaping up to be a battle royale of sorts. You have Ichigo and his straw hats, Gotei 13, these new bad guys ( quincy relations), Vandenreich, and arrancar's ( kubo said they would be visited again. Grimmjow etc)

SOmeone mentioned oro and kabuto. honestly, I dont know if that is the case anymore. Yea, hundreds of chapters ago, kabuto had that issue, but he seems to be dealing fine with having Oro's cells.

Also, Itachi sees that he's done all that he could with sasuke, so there is nothing more he can say to change his mind. Itachi originally had a vision in mind for sasuke, but sasuke chose the wrong path. Sasuke knows all of the details, Tobi actually for the most part didnt lie to sasuke, but sasuke is an idiot so he chose the path of revenge. Right now, the edo tensei tech has to be dealt with because you sill have madara runnng around who is way too strong to be left alone. That is Itachi's goal. He's given sasuke to naruto to handle.

Onto to bleach, vandenreich means of the empire, or close to those lines. So thiis group could probably have something to do with the king of soul society or zero squad ( King's personal guard). And we have always known that the quincy were important to the manga, important enough to be targeted by soul society. So this last arc is shaping up to be a battle royale of sorts. You have Ichigo and his straw hats, Gotei 13, these new bad guys ( quincy relations), Vandenreich, and arrancar's ( kubo said they would be visited again. Grimmjow etc)

I think a Bleach movie would be better than the Dragonball movie because you can have some skinny guy as the main character that swings around a sword, do some crouching tiger hidden dragon flying around effects and it could somehow work.

prob isn't going to be any good though
laugh.gif

I think a Bleach movie would be better than the Dragonball movie because you can have some skinny guy as the main character that swings around a sword, do some crouching tiger hidden dragon flying around effects and it could somehow work.

prob isn't going to be any good though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Another... One thing I can take from this show is that umbrellas are deadly.
laugh.gif

This show is making me paranoid of Umbrellas, boats, rocks, lightning, and elevators. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Another... One thing I can take from this show is that umbrellas are deadly.
laugh.gif

This show is making me paranoid of Umbrellas, boats, rocks, lightning, and elevators. 
laugh.gif

J preview is out chapter seems pretty cray
nerd.gif

anyways HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THIS CLIP OFF THE NEW NARUTO GAME?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

kishi needs to show the real thing already goddam..

J preview is out chapter seems pretty cray
nerd.gif

anyways HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THIS CLIP OFF THE NEW NARUTO GAME?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

kishi needs to show the real thing already goddam..

Gave up on anime and manga. It either takes 20 chapters to finish a conversation or 10 episodes to finish a kick/punch/sword swing/special move. spirit bomb was 30 episodes.

Gave up on anime and manga. It either takes 20 chapters to finish a conversation or 10 episodes to finish a kick/punch/sword swing/special move. spirit bomb was 30 episodes.

Back
Top Bottom