The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I'm sad to see Niseimonogatari end, but what a good ending. 
pimp.gif

For those of you reading one piece..is that merman crap done?
I honestly just wanted to skip that arc (like i did the halloween themed arc) and read a few 5,000ft view bullet points to some up the arc.

I honestly just wanted to skip that arc (like i did the halloween themed arc) and read a few 5,000ft view bullet points to some up the arc.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Yeah. it wrapped up quite a while ago.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Yeah. it wrapped up quite a while ago.

i'm enjoying phantom: requiem for a phantom. it's on netflix. there is some filler episodes but i like the story. what i want is a continuation of the GITS series.

i'm enjoying phantom: requiem for a phantom. it's on netflix. there is some filler episodes but i like the story. what i want is a continuation of the GITS series.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

pimp.gif

I was kind of disappointed by the disturbing lack of Senjougahara. Still was pretty good though... Shinobu got a lot of shine and Surarararagi was awesome as usual.

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ Another !!  All the hilarious deaths... %%$@ went down. Why the hell did Mochizuki bring the tape? No way that was going to end well.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I was kind of disappointed by the disturbing lack of Senjougahara. Still was pretty good though... Shinobu got a lot of shine and Surarararagi was awesome as usual.

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ Another !!  All the hilarious deaths... %%$@ went down. Why the hell did Mochizuki bring the tape? No way that was going to end well.
laugh.gif

Battle royal came out on dvd anybody checking it out
i just saw it today good movie
now i got to read the book

Originally Posted by k00laid

Been meaning to watch that joint. Gonna be doing so this weekend
smokin.gif

Been meaning to watch that joint. Gonna be doing so this weekend
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ Another !!  All the hilarious deaths... @$%% went down. Why the hell did Mochizuki bring the tape? No way that was going to end well.
laugh.gif

That blond girl with the glasses made it clear that she wanted to kill Mei, how is that red head mad when she saw that
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ Another !!  All the hilarious deaths... @$%% went down. Why the hell did Mochizuki bring the tape? No way that was going to end well.
laugh.gif

That blond girl with the glasses made it clear that she wanted to kill Mei, how is that red head mad when she saw that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Gave up on anime and manga. It either takes 20 chapters to finish a conversation or 10 episodes to finish a kick/punch/sword swing/special move. spirit bomb was 30 episodes.
Check out FMA brotherhood, it will be one of the best animes you watched.
No filler just
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Gave up on anime and manga. It either takes 20 chapters to finish a conversation or 10 episodes to finish a kick/punch/sword swing/special move. spirit bomb was 30 episodes.
Check out FMA brotherhood, it will be one of the best animes you watched.
No filler just
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

I thought Araragi was gonna die at the end, but then I remembered that he's immortal. He took an $%$ whoopin' for his sister though.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Now to wait for Kizumonogatari, where Araragi was full vampire and Shinobu was in max power mode. I can't wait to see what happened during that summer.
pimp.gif

Periwinkle wrote:
Oskar Kokoshka wrote:
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This show is out of control man.
laugh.gif
  Friends turning on each other, getting stabbed, hung, and exploded.
laugh.gif
And where did that lady with the meat cleaver come from?
This show is starting to remind me of Shiki.
laugh.gif
Man, I want another season of Shiki now.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

pimp.gif

I thought Araragi was gonna die at the end, but then I remembered that he's immortal. He took an $%$ whoopin' for his sister though.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Now to wait for Kizumonogatari, where Araragi was full vampire and Shinobu was in max power mode. I can't wait to see what happened during that summer.
pimp.gif

Periwinkle wrote:
Oskar Kokoshka wrote:
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This show is out of control man.
laugh.gif
  Friends turning on each other, getting stabbed, hung, and exploded.
laugh.gif
And where did that lady with the meat cleaver come from?
This show is starting to remind me of Shiki.
laugh.gif
Man, I want another season of Shiki now.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

new vid i made let me know what you think
�

I think this one is better than the last one, song fits well enough, only complaint is that the song itself is just 1 tone the whole time, like when it went to the fight scenes it was still the same. Maybe add some sound effects or something to add more to the fight scenes.
thanks for the input will keep that in mind if i make another one
Nice amv.

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

new vid i made let me know what you think
�

I think this one is better than the last one, song fits well enough, only complaint is that the song itself is just 1 tone the whole time, like when it went to the fight scenes it was still the same. Maybe add some sound effects or something to add more to the fight scenes.
thanks for the input will keep that in mind if i make another one
Nice amv.

Back
Top Bottom