The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Originally Posted by 2sappy

So let me see if I understand the Naruto anime at this point.
Instead of giving us the war that we want to see, they decide to go back and revisit the entire first series?
I have a feeling these fillers are gonna take a while.
laugh.gif
We might already know the history within the anime, but the fillers look like they'll offer a new perspective. 
Like in the og episodes, I don't recall ever watching the scene where Naruto is having that brief but intimate conversation with the Hokage where he demands that the identity and character of his parents be revealed to him. 

Frankly, I am looking forward to these fillers, as they seem to be more concerned with the psychology of the characters, if this first filler episode was any example, than with anything else. I could be massively wrong though, but we'd have to watch more and see.

Also, this Izanami oracular jutsu sounds dope, but it is honestly quite ridiculous. Like how the freak did Madara lose to the first if he could perform something like Izanami? On a related note, I'm really curious as to the risks associated with using Izanami. It has to be something steep.

Madara lost to the 1st, because he was essentially the closest thing you could get to the sage of the 6th paths. He self healed, had incredible chakra, ridiculous wood techniques, infinite darkness technique etc. Also, Izanagi requires the user to have both senju and Uchiha DNA. So im not sure if those also are requireed for izanami because we see Itachi about to use it. And at the time of their fight, Madara wouldve been a bit younger , mayb up to 10 years, so where as he was strong, he didnt have all the stuff we are seeing edo madara with now. And as for risks, Itach is dead so theres no real downside for him anyway

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Originally Posted by 2sappy

So let me see if I understand the Naruto anime at this point.
Instead of giving us the war that we want to see, they decide to go back and revisit the entire first series?
I have a feeling these fillers are gonna take a while.
laugh.gif
We might already know the history within the anime, but the fillers look like they'll offer a new perspective. 
Like in the og episodes, I don't recall ever watching the scene where Naruto is having that brief but intimate conversation with the Hokage where he demands that the identity and character of his parents be revealed to him. 

Frankly, I am looking forward to these fillers, as they seem to be more concerned with the psychology of the characters, if this first filler episode was any example, than with anything else. I could be massively wrong though, but we'd have to watch more and see.

Also, this Izanami oracular jutsu sounds dope, but it is honestly quite ridiculous. Like how the freak did Madara lose to the first if he could perform something like Izanami? On a related note, I'm really curious as to the risks associated with using Izanami. It has to be something steep.

Madara lost to the 1st, because he was essentially the closest thing you could get to the sage of the 6th paths. He self healed, had incredible chakra, ridiculous wood techniques, infinite darkness technique etc. Also, Izanagi requires the user to have both senju and Uchiha DNA. So im not sure if those also are requireed for izanami because we see Itachi about to use it. And at the time of their fight, Madara wouldve been a bit younger , mayb up to 10 years, so where as he was strong, he didnt have all the stuff we are seeing edo madara with now. And as for risks, Itach is dead so theres no real downside for him anyway

Originally Posted by knightngale

Claymore is confusing as hell. This warriors have been in the same spot since 2009. I think that was the last year Claire was in the manga as well

Claymore isn't that bad, its this once a month crap thats killing me... and what happened to have like 40 pages, now were down to like 25-28.

and as far as Naruto goes, don't even get me started on this eye jutsu rape sharigan keeps supposedly having, when Naruto is still doing F****kin Rasengans.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Claymore is confusing as hell. This warriors have been in the same spot since 2009. I think that was the last year Claire was in the manga as well

Claymore isn't that bad, its this once a month crap thats killing me... and what happened to have like 40 pages, now were down to like 25-28.

and as far as Naruto goes, don't even get me started on this eye jutsu rape sharigan keeps supposedly having, when Naruto is still doing F****kin Rasengans.

Fate/Zero is back!
pimp.gif

Between Jetserker, Gil, Kiritsugu, and the nutcase combo of Caster/Ryuunosuke, this was an amazing return.

Don't like either new OP/ED though.

Fate/Zero is back!
pimp.gif

Between Jetserker, Gil, Kiritsugu, and the nutcase combo of Caster/Ryuunosuke, this was an amazing return.

Don't like either new OP/ED though.

Fate/Zero, where did the aerial combat come from
laugh.gif
hopefully this doesn't mean an upcoming mecha battle.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai701

new rurouni kenshin ova was good

it wasnt as great as the first one but at least it wasnt as horrible as the second one

this alternate storyline is a refreshing retelling of the series. however, the fights were disappointing and boring. only exciting part was hiko seijuro chopping wood lol.

watsuki and whoever is in charged of the anime should just stop beating around the bush and just animate the enishi arc and stop with this watered down ovas

im partly skeptical and excited for the live action movie that gonna come out soon.

original tv series and 1st ova = GOAT
pimp.gif
info on this??
nerd.gif

used to love the OG show on toonami...is this a manga or anime or what

it wasnt as great as the first one but at least it wasnt as horrible as the second one

this alternate storyline is a refreshing retelling of the series. however, the fights were disappointing and boring. only exciting part was hiko seijuro chopping wood lol.

watsuki and whoever is in charged of the anime should just stop beating around the bush and just animate the enishi arc and stop with this watered down ovas

im partly skeptical and excited for the live action movie that gonna come out soon.

pimp.gif
info on this??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

pimp.gif
info on this??
nerd.gif

It's a new anime. i put up the link a few pages ago.

in other news, check this out:
http://games.yahoo.com/bl...e-charity-000959542.html

If i had the money...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

pimp.gif
info on this??
nerd.gif

It's a new anime. i put up the link a few pages ago.

in other news, check this out:
http://games.yahoo.com/bl...e-charity-000959542.html

If i had the money...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

laugh.gif
That dogfighting was hot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

laugh.gif
That dogfighting was hot
pimp.gif

For those still reading Freezing, the new chapter came out today.
Chiffon vs. Bridget.
devil.gif
pimp.gif

For those still reading Freezing, the new chapter came out today.
Chiffon vs. Bridget.
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom